Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Many dead in coordinated Paris shootings and explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think critical1 is right to be pretty suspicious of the Paris attacks.

my conclusion is that they were false flags.

What the main 'conspiracy' sites have not noticed though (although I emailed them) is how the Bataclan massacre was pulled off. Some of the Paris attacks might have been faked but the Bataclan was real and the eyewitness reports all genuine.

It's a ridiculously simple MO and highly disturbing.

And they used a very similar method for the Orlando shootings. The similarities between Orlando and the Bataclan are very pertinent.
So even the conspiracy sites thought your interpretation was too bonkers? :hmm:

So even the conspiracy sites thought your interpretation was too bonkers? :hmm:
Well possibly they just haven't picked up on a random email. Friends who I have told this to have gone holy shit that makes sense.

I think they've just gone down the wrong route. They're kind of obsessed with the idea of 'crisis actors', faking atrocities, and I don't know about other events but that's the not the case with Orlando and the Bataclan. They are real massacres, real victims, and real eyewitnesses.

Well possibly they just haven't picked up on a random email. Friends who I have told this to have gone holy shit that makes sense.

I think they've just gone down the wrong route. They're kind of obsessed with the idea of 'crisis actors', faking atrocities, and I don't know about other events but that's the not the case with Orlando and the Bataclan. They are real massacres, real victims, and real eyewitnesses.
perpetrated by real terrorists. don't be a fucking dick. this is reality, not a fucking tv show

In the light of this startling revelation squirrelp, perhaps you could offer the benefit of your legal insight to those people we now know to be wrongly incarcerated by the French state for this outrage. I'm sure they'll be delighted to learn that fucking about with their names and talking about the navy will get them off.

okay, well I'll just point out the strange things. I came to this from the Orlando shootings but then realised the Bataclan was the same thing.

Orlando: several eyewitnesses thought there were multiple shooters, and said so, although they were quite possibly in opposition to the official narrative at the time of the interview, and at least two of them overhead Mateen describing himself as part of a team.

Here's a video collections of some of them

"he called someone that he knew, and mentioned that he was the fourth shooter, and there was three others.... she has a bombing vest, and he has one too, and then he said there were three snipers out there, waiting for the cops to come so the snipers would shoot at the cops""

"I'm pretty sure there was more than one person... I heard two guns going at the same time"

"the way that the gunshots sounded, they sounded like they coming from everywhere"

"Definitely was more than one shooter"

"It sounded as if he was communicating with other people who were involved in it. He made a statement... if the police come in, they're gonna attack, but it's okay, they got the snipers outside"

So this already makes no sense at all.

The 'lone gunman' narrative requires a man with no military training to pull off the work of military squad.

Holy shit batman! Do you think any of the killings in a public street were faked?
Why? What makes you think that someone would conspire to make it look like a massacre?
Have you recently taken LSD or let Jahovah's into your house?

okay, well I'll just point out the strange things. I came to this from the Orlando shootings but then realised the Bataclan was the same thing.

Orlando: several eyewitnesses thought there were multiple shooters, and said so, although they were quite possibly in opposition to the official narrative at the time of the interview, and at least two of them overhead Mateen describing himself as part of a team.

Here's a video collections of some of them

"he called someone that he knew, and mentioned that he was the fourth shooter, and there was three others.... she has a bombing vest, and he has one too, and then he said there were three snipers out there, waiting for the cops to come so the snipers would shoot at the cops""

"I'm pretty sure there was more than one person... I heard two guns going at the same time"

"the way that the gunshots sounded, they sounded like they coming from everywhere"

"Definitely was more than one shooter"

"It sounded as if he was communicating with other people who were involved in it. He made a statement... if the police come in, they're gonna attack, but it's okay, they got the snipers outside"

So this already makes no sense at all.

The 'lone gunman' narrative requires a man with no military training to pull off the work of military squad.

Maybe he watched Rambo I-IV on loop?

Then the other major flag with Orlando is the bizarre police response.

why did a huge SWAT team assemble outside the building and not enter for literally hours, while Omar Mateen was holed up in a bathroom with hostages?

ORLANDO, Fla. — Friends and relatives of patrons trapped in a gay Florida nightclub where a mass shooting left 49 people dead asked police dispatchers why it was taking so long for their loved ones to be rescued.

Audio recordings of 911 calls released Tuesday by the Orange County Sheriff’s Office show mounting frustration by friends and family members who were texting, calling and video-chatting with trapped patrons of the Pulse nightclub where Omar Mateen opened fire in June.

“My son was shot in the club. … He is still in the bathroom. He is bleeding, and he got shot and nobody is going in for him,” said one caller to 911, almost three hours after the shooting began. “Nobody is doing anything for him.”

911 calls reveal chaotic scene, slow police response during Orlando club shooting | New York Post

Then if anyone still needed their minds blowing here's the FBI transcripts officially saying that no-one died until 5.13am, when the SWAT teams finally undertook their rescue:

ORLANDO - The FBI released partial transcripts of four phone calls betweenOmar Mateen and police officials during the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlandoin part to address growing criticism over the three hours it took to end the standoff, as well as their numerous phone calls with the shooter.

The FBI transcripts shows that Mateen first called 911 around 2:35 a.m. about 30 minutes after the first reports of shots fired inside the club. The SWAT team stormed the building at 5:02 a.m., and Mateen was reported dead 13 minutes later.

In the three hours in between, there were no reports of shots fired inside the nightclub, according to the FBI.
Police on possible Orlando friendly fire deaths: "Those killings are all on the suspect" - CBS News

Then the other major flag with Orlando is the bizarre police response.

why did a huge SWAT team assemble outside the building and not enter for literally hours, while Omar Mateen was holed up in a bathroom with hostages?

Because he was holed up in the bathroom with hostages. Pretty much the point of taking hostages . If the cops go in he starts killing hostages and cops probably kill a few too . Cops try and find a way to avoid full on frontal assault for a bit to see if there's another way . And to establish wtf is actually going on .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom