Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Many dead in coordinated Paris shootings and explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he was holed up in the bathroom with hostages. Pretty much the point of taking hostages . If the cops go in he starts killing hostages and cops probably kill a few too . Cops try and find a way to avoid full on frontal assault for a bit to see if there's another way . And to establish wtf is actually going on .
Yes, but the SWAT teams weren't entering the building even though Mateen was only controlling a bathroom (this is the same in the Bataclan). I would have had the other side of that bathroom door swarming with police.

Yes, but the SWAT teams weren't entering the building even though Mateen was only controlling a bathroom (this is the same in the Bataclan). I would have had the other side of that bathroom door swarming with police.
Its not a game of Rainbow 6 for gods sake. Its always false flag with you lot, can't you accept the crushingly depressing fact of why and how these atrocities happen? Is it easier to see a hidden hand everywhere? Hidden hands do operate and no one denies that but for real, you lot can't buy a pack of rizla without claimming the green bit is a false flag

Then if anyone still needed their minds blowing here's the FBI transcripts officially saying that no-one died until 5.13am, when the SWAT teams finally undertook their rescue:

It doesn't say that all . It just says that he'd stopped shooting people until they went in .

Would you not check for bombs first ? Try and dtermine how many actual shooters there were ? How could you tell if someone in the building was a terrorist or a hostage, armed or unarmed ? This guy was talking about suicide vests and all sorts . Would you not be worried a massive police presence right outside the door would panic him into shooting more people . Blowing them up ? Blowing police up too ?

All that takes time to establish .

I think critical1 is right to be pretty suspicious of the Paris attacks.

my conclusion is that they were false flags.

What the main 'conspiracy' sites have not noticed though (although I emailed them) is how the Bataclan massacre was pulled off. Some of the Paris attacks might have been faked but the Bataclan was real and the eyewitness reports all genuine.

It's a ridiculously simple MO and highly disturbing.

And they used a very similar method for the Orlando shootings. The similarities between Orlando and the Bataclan are very pertinent.

Fuck you and fuck off.

A bit of history squirrelp . Urban has over the years attracted a lot of conspiracy theorists who have banged on about small details of some attack or a technical argument which can't be proved either way but is evidence of some huge worldwide plot.

They generally don't listen to what anybody else says, and so attract a fair amount of abuse when they retort by calling everyone 'sheeple' and then get banned because Editor loses patience. :)

Holy shit batman! Do you think any of the killings in a public street were faked?
Why? What makes you think that someone would conspire to make it look like a massacre?
Have you recently taken LSD or let Jahovah's into your house?

I read that as let Jazzz into your house...

She only makes me laugh when she waggles her bum

f9597708e35c12b04809d6ab363c4ffd997ec856db84f0ca25dfe504e8f01fa7.jpg

It doesn't say that all . It just says that he'd stopped shooting people until they went in .
Apologies, here is the quote for the 'no-one died until 5.13am in the morning' which comes from Judge Napolitano commenting on the summary of the transcripts.

"Here is what's news, in the summary... nobody died until 5.13 in the morning"

Apologies, here is the quote for the 'no-one died until 5.13am in the morning' which comes from Judge Napolitano commenting on the summary of the transcripts.

"Here is what's news from the summary... nobody died until 5.13 in the morning"

Hold on.

This is a thread about the Paris attacks. The only relevance the Orlando thing has is the connection you - and a certain kind of fellow traveller - perceive as existing between them.

And this drip-feeding of Orlando conspiraloonery onto the Paris thread looks a little too much like Conspiracy SOP for my liking - we'll end up with some great spreading beast of a thread dripping noxious shit all over everything.

Give it a rest, eh? Or, at the very least go and start your own thread about the similarities between the two (it'll get binned, per board policy, but that's not the point)

I still don't know whodunnit.:mad:
Wait, was it perchance the Mossad who did that kosher supermarket sideshow? Yeah, wow, that totally all makes sense now. So we do not live in a chaotic and complex and frightening world after all. Great.

I still don't know whodunnit.:mad:
Wait, was it perchance the Mossad who did that kosher supermarket sideshow? Yeah, wow, that totally all makes sense now. So we do not live in a chaotic and complex and frightening world after all. Great.
Me too - I've been on tenterhooks all day waiting for the denouement of this story. :mad:

What the fuck do the events in Orlando have to do with the Paris attacks, you apopheniac cunt? I'd prefer an answer that isn't wrapped in more tinfoil than a turkey cook-off, but I'm not hopeful.

Unless you can immediately provide a meaningful link between this random one minute TV interview (which you're apparently prepared to religiously believe over everything and anything else written on the topic) and the topic of the Paris shootings, my advice is that you stop spewing your irrelevant conspiraloon drivel over this thread.

Unless you can immediately provide a meaningful link between this random one minute TV interview (which you're apparently prepared to religiously believe over everything and anything else written on the topic) and the topic of the Paris shootings, my advice is that you stop spewing your irrelevant conspiraloon drivel over this thread.
I don't believe it. You believe it. That's the official position.

I was going to wrap everything up between Orlando and Paris but the responses I've had have been so defensive I'll leave it there for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom