Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Many dead in coordinated Paris shootings and explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to wrap everything up between Orlando and Paris but the responses I've had have been so defensive I'll leave it there for now.
image.gif

I don't believe it. You believe it. That's the official position.

I was going to wrap everything up between Orlando and Paris but the responses I've had have been so defensive I'll leave it there for now.
Defensive? Ha. If it suits you to believe that your interlocutors on Urban were being "defensive" in their response, then I guess that's up to you.

I think that the response you've had is far more indicative of the mounting sense of dread that goes with recognising the tediously consistent pattern of the conspiracy theorist at work. If you had any kind of coherent theory, you could state the whole thing in a couple of paragraphs and it'd be there. Instead, you're giving us snippets and inferences, and getting frustrated at our unwillingness to play the game by your rules.

Not to mention the fact that - until you can succinctly and credibly demonstrate otherwise - what happened in Orlando has nothing directly to do with the topic of this thread (ie. beyond the possibility that similarly radicalised individuals might have been behind both).

I don't believe it. You believe it. That's the official position.

No one gives a fuck up about your wet dream conspiracy theories. Everyone knows that conspiracies take place all over the world but you're not actually interested in the dull, hard work it takes to uncover them or even working out a sane reason for them to exist. You're only interested in parading your supposed insider knowledge garnered from some of the stupidest people the world has ever seen.

You'll gleefully ignore reams of peer reviewed research to promote some barking theory culled from an obscure interview or someone getting a fact wrong in the heat of the moment (this happens a lot in 24/7 news coverage and sadly it provides the main source for the loons).

What you and your thrill seeking pals actually do is obstruct the truth: with your dipstick theories and endless squawking you obfuscate the path to the truth and by doing so allow the bad things to continue. You're a fucking disgrace.

Just listen to yourself. The Man With The Answers That No One Can See. And because the sheeple here aren't begging to hear them you're going to flounce off with revealing The Massive Secret They Don't Want Us To Hear. Some fucking conspiracy-busting truth seeking work, that.

You'll gleefully ignore reams of peer reviewed research to promote some barking theory culled from an obscure interview or someone getting a fact wrong in the heat of the moment (this happens a lot in 24/7 news coverage and sadly it provides the main source for the loons).
What on earth are you talking about? There isn't any 'peer-reviewed research' on what happened during Orlando or the Bataclan. Let alone 'reams' of it.

You're the one just quibbling over a detail. I've already posted interviews with not just one but several eyewitnesses to Orlando and they knock the official narrative into a dustbin. The comment on the FBI transcript summary from a Judge (they tend to be fairly authoritative types) should just quell any acceptance of it.

What on earth are you talking about? There isn't any 'peer-reviewed research' on what happened during Orlando or the Bataclan. Let alone 'reams' of it.

You're the one just quibbling over a detail. I've already posted interviews with not just one but several eyewitnesses to Orlando and they knock the official narrative into a dustbin. The comment on the FBI transcript summary from a Judge (they tend to be fairly authoritative types) should just quell any acceptance of it.
What about all the other eye witness accounts and evidence that don't fit your exciting narrative? And then tell me what the fuck any of this has to do with the Paris shootings. Now. Without any more of your bullshit Big Lead Up To The Awesome Reveal.

Posts a link to Fox News as proof :facepalm: if there's any conspiracy it's going to be one covering police incompetence. By spreading nonsense any voices highlighting something along these lines would be buried by loonspuds.

I'm not saying there was police incompetence in this case, the circumstances are pretty difficult to control. However we know police conspiracies occur.

Apologies, here is the quote for the 'no-one died until 5.13am in the morning' which comes from Judge Napolitano commenting on the summary of the transcripts.

"Here is what's news, in the summary... nobody died until 5.13 in the morning"

Andrew napolitano is a 9/11 truther which rather undermines him as being authoritative

What about all the other eye witness accounts and evidence that don't fit your exciting narrative? And then tell me what the fuck any of this has to do with the Paris shootings. Now. Without any more of your bullshit Big Lead Up To The Awesome Reveal.
The awesome reveal will be another load of bullshit

What about all the other eye witness accounts and evidence that don't fit your exciting narrative?
There isn't an eyewitness account which doesn't fit my narrative to my knowledge.

It's really not going to be easy discussing something with someone who is bringing up objections to a theory when he doesn't even know what that theory is.

I'm off out for the evening.

oh no. He's off out, leaving us all dangling, truthless. :(
Is it a coincidence that Sq of the family Irrelp is our resident practitioner of the art of the Fotl?
I reckon the hidden connection that he doesn't want you to know about is that some people who think they are clever and adept in the arts of secret knowledge are actually the opposite thing, they're just frightened by the complexity of the world and seek refuge in fairy tales and magic spells that make it all look much simpler.

There isn't an eyewitness account which doesn't fit my narrative to my knowledge.

It's really not going to be easy discussing something with someone who is bringing up objections to a theory when he doesn't even know what that theory is.

You've always got excuses preventing you from posting up the Big Reveal that links the two cases. Why is that, exactly?

Does anyone remember immediately after the shooting of Jean Charles De Menezes; either on BBC or Sky News? They interviewed "witnesses" who (iirc) desribed Jean Charles as "acting suspiciously" and that he'd jumped the barriers etc.

Later proved to be nonsense, of course.

BBC NEWS | UK | The problem with eyewitnesses
Indeed. I've seen incidents happen when I'm with friends who saw the same thing, and we all had different versions. Happens right across the board - like at football for example. Doesn't mean there's a fucking huge conspiracy going on, unless it's a ref making decisions against Dulwich Hamlet and then it's an even bigger cover up than 9/11.

Indeed. I've seen incidents happen when I'm with friends who saw the same thing, and we all had different versions. Happens right across the board - like at football for example. Doesn't mean there's a fucking huge conspiracy going on, unless it's a ref making decisions against Dulwich Hamlet and then it's an even bigger cover up than 9/11.
To be serious for a moment, when you are a witness to a deeply traumatic completely shocking thing, your perceptions and your memory do not behave like they do on a normal weekday.
I've just this morning had very strong proof of that: I went to old bailey today and heard the summing up of evidence in the case of a murder / manslaughter / accident that happened on my street last summer. I was convinced in my own head that the police had got it wrong, were framing some guy, that there was no car involved else I'd have heard it etc.
What I heard this morning in court 100% convinced me that I was wrong, my recollection of that moment was not accurate because I was in shock at the time.

Why stop at the evening?

And. They. Have. Fuck. All. To. Do. With. The. Paris. Attacks.

squirrelp can you tell us about a few non-false flag terrorist attacks that have happened recently? Is there a list we can refer to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom