Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Many dead in coordinated Paris shootings and explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Turns out this wasn't jihadi dickheads after all...

:eek:

Source: email from Tony Gosling plugging his latest 'radio show'.
I wonder if there is a single atrocity over the last two decades that is attributed to jihadi dickheads by these sheeple-fondling, drooling bunglecunts.

I guess that given every example of ideologically driven murder over the last two decades was actually carried by 'the security forces'/Bilderberg, etc., the actual jihadis and right wing terrorists must just spend their time sniffing flowers, painting watercolours and watching box sets of Friends.

TONY GOSLING. :facepalm:

I remember him about a bit back then. I was aware he went all Alex Jones. Is there something about Green Party people that attracts it? There's a quite well known Brixton Green Party person who did lots of festival stuff who's also gone in that direction a bit. A friend showed me his Facebook that was full of 'false flag' stuff after the Boston bombings.

TONY GOSLING. :facepalm:

I remember him about a bit back then. I was aware he went all Alex Jones. Is there something about Green Party people that attracts it? There's a quite well known Brixton Green Party person who did lots of festival stuff who's also gone in that direction a bit. A friend showed me his Facebook that was full of 'false flag' stuff after the Boston bombings.
Wasn't really a case of going all alex jones, he was up to his eyeballs in that shit when he originally appeared - was given far too much leeway for far too long. He still does the same loon/anti-Semitic stuff, but now he gets to pump it out on RT as an expert. I kid you not.

Wasn't really a case of going all alex jones, he was up to his eyeballs in that shit when he originally appeared - was given far too much leeway for far too long. He still does the same loon/anti-Semitic stuff, but now he gets to pump it out on RT as an expert. I kid you not.

Ah, I never knew him really, just knew he was about, I assumed he went that way rather than was like that from the start. He's on RT?! Wow.

Assume he's still in the SW? Hope he's fucking persona non grata with everyone I know in those scenes.

I'm going to regret asking but what field does he proclaim excellence in?

My ex is trying to work out whether she should write to Lola's family an email to try and console them and what to say in it given that they were only close friends so long ago as kids and it's a month or so since she was murdered.

i was amused to see alex jones' interview with donald trump where the donald is talking about how he saw all the muslims celebrating 9/11 - alex jones believes that 9/11 didn't happen (supposedly) or that the muslims didn't do it, so why would they be celebrating? it shows he's completely full of shit.

anyone seen the car crash interview Alex Jones did with Donald Trump? It was so stupid that I had to stop watching it after ten mins because it was just too stupid :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom