everyone hates his songs today
so he'll decide to make them pay

did I come here to play jesus
to the isis in my head?

puull down a temple
take the higher ground
cos I'll keep droning on
till all your ears hurt

Apple are to blitz all Daesh iPhone/iPad owners with a copy of Bono's S.O.S. lament.

They will surrender. More painful than bombs.

I enjoy reading the right wing american forum free republic. Just casually, I have it under control. Yesterday there was a post on there claiming that at one of the restaurant attacks there happened to be 3 colombian drug cartel members present who killed the attackers. 'apparently' this story is all over the media in central and southern america but not a mention in the american or european press. below are links to where the story appears which i have read through chrome translate:

Narcos colombianos detienen ataque en restaurante de París [París] - 17/11/2015 | Periódico Zócalo

http://lasillarota.com/detienen-narcos-colombianos-ataque-en-restaurante-de-paris#.Vk5MxHYvfIU

Narcos colombianos mataron a dos terroristas de ISIS en París

3 narcos colombianos detienen uno de los ataques terroristas y salvan decenas de personas.

Sicarios colombianos mataron a terroristas en París, según

http://resistancerepublicaine.eu/20...biens-armes-auraient-abattu-deux-djihadistes/

it feels like complete bollocks, and of course would be the perfect story to illustrate how everyone being armed would be great. can anyone who knows a bit of foreign make a comment on the sources above?

I enjoy reading the right wing american forum free republic. Just casually, I have it under control. Yesterday there was a post on there claiming that at one of the restaurant attacks there happened to be 3 colombian drug cartel members present who killed the attackers. 'apparently' this story is all over the media in central and southern america but not a mention in the american or european press. below are links to where the story appears which i have read through chrome translate:

Narcos colombianos detienen ataque en restaurante de París [París] - 17/11/2015 | Periódico Zócalo

http://lasillarota.com/detienen-narcos-colombianos-ataque-en-restaurante-de-paris#.Vk5MxHYvfIU

Narcos colombianos mataron a dos terroristas de ISIS en París

3 narcos colombianos detienen uno de los ataques terroristas y salvan decenas de personas.

Sicarios colombianos mataron a terroristas en París, según

http://resistancerepublicaine.eu/20...biens-armes-auraient-abattu-deux-djihadistes/

it feels like complete bollocks, and of course would be the perfect story to illustrate how everyone being armed would be great. can anyone who knows a bit of foreign make a comment on the sources above?

I think your feelings are correct.

This one says that the three narcos were present at the restaurant. They took out their concealed weapons when the terrorists started firing and killed them. The narcos were arrested by the police and will be deported to Colombia to face charges for crimes alleged to have been committed there. They haven't released the names for security reasons. The article says that this is 'according to the French police'.

This one says that the three narcos were present at the restaurant. They took out their concealed weapons when the terrorists started firing and killed them. The narcos were arrested by the police and have been deported to Colombia to face charges for crimes alleged to have been committed there. They haven't released the names for security reasons. The article says that this is 'according to the French police'.
i know all that from chrome translate. i was asking about how reputable the websites are

I think your feelings are correct.
I know, I know. but imagine if it was true - an actual real life deadliest warriror!

dw-51.jpg

Is this more conspiracy....

Breaking The Silence: Truth And Lies In The War On Terror

Obama’s ISIS Oil Scandal Deepens As Russia Produces Stunning Photographic Evidence (How is Barack Obama going to get out of this one?)

Obama’s ISIS Oil Scandal Deepens As Russia Produces Stunning Photographic Evidence

How is Barack Obama going to get out of this one? On Tuesday, the Russian military produced an impressive array of evidence that clearly shows that ISIS oil is being smuggled into Turkey on an industrial scale. The evidence included photographs taken by satellite and during aerial reconnaissance missions. What the Russians have shown the world is extremely compelling, and it raises some very disturbing questions. First of all, how involved is the Turkish government in all of this? There is no way in the world that an endless parade of trucks carrying ISIS oil could have marched through Turkish border checkpoints without the cooperation of the central government. Secondly, what did Obama know and when did he know it? The U.S. military has far better surveillance capabilities than the Russians do, and so it seems absolutely absurd to suggest that Obama didn’t know what was going on.

This new Russian evidence was presented to the world by Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov, and he says that “thousands of oil trucks” have been going back and forth over the Turkish border…

Obama’s ISIS Oil Scandal Deepens As Russia Produces Stunning Photographic Evidence (How is Barack Obama going to get out of this one?)

Obama’s ISIS Oil Scandal Deepens As Russia Produces Stunning Photographic Evidence

How is Barack Obama going to get out of this one? On Tuesday, the Russian military produced an impressive array of evidence that clearly shows that ISIS oil is being smuggled into Turkey on an industrial scale. The evidence included photographs taken by satellite and during aerial reconnaissance missions. What the Russians have shown the world is extremely compelling, and it raises some very disturbing questions. First of all, how involved is the Turkish government in all of this? There is no way in the world that an endless parade of trucks carrying ISIS oil could have marched through Turkish border checkpoints without the cooperation of the central government. Secondly, what did Obama know and when did he know it? The U.S. military has far better surveillance capabilities than the Russians do, and so it seems absolutely absurd to suggest that Obama didn’t know what was going on.

This new Russian evidence was presented to the world by Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov, and he says that “thousands of oil trucks” have been going back and forth over the Turkish border…

But in essence what's new? The West and NATO has been shown in black and white, many times, evidence that one of its members has being assisting ISIS and they keep hiding their heads under the blanket.
Assad is an evil bastard, but on the evidence available, Erdogan isn't really any better, and if push came to shove, would institute the same repressive measures that Assad did in order to remain in power.

The BBC and Reuters are reporting that two persons of Syrian origin have been arrested in Geneva "on suspicion of making, hiding and transporting explosives and toxic gas", this following on from a search around the area over the last couple of days for suspects associated with the Paris attacks.

Last edited:
Isis claim their most heinous act of terrorism yet they claim to have a terror cell in dublin that could kill Bono at any time

but they choose to let him live truly these cunts show no mercy :mad:

Oh Oh critical1
Your links to loonspudery sites are no fun
Stop giving this critical thinking a bash
Barack Obama is not funding Daesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom