Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Many dead in coordinated Paris shootings and explosions

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think people 'of caribbean heritage' go to carnival to celebrate the fact there are people 'of caribbean heritage' in london or because it's a laugh?
It's a common habit of yours to respond to a post with a question about something the poster hasn't talked about. My post was probably clumsily expressed (tricky to talk about this subject without being misunderstood, imo), but your question has nothing to do with what I was saying.

It's a common habit of yours to respond to a post with a question about something the poster hasn't talked about. My post was probably clumsily expressed, but your question has nothing to do with what I was saying.
my question's very much about what you were saying: oh, and your post was clumsily expressed.

Yes. Probably a majority of the human race does what it does without feeling the need to analyse it.

I wish I could be like that.
Maybe because they don't feel the need to analyse it, or maybe because they have other reasons not covered in the either/or/both/neither options.

Although 'neither' would come close to 'something else'.

Simon Heffer nails his colours to the mast:
Paris is tragic proof that Enoch Powell was right about threats to our country
I daren't look at the comments
Why not? I doubt very much if they are a reflection of the population's feelings, as opposed to the witterings of a small range of cranks, obsessives and right-wing zealots, but if they were, wouldn't it indicate on your part a fear of that population?

With their obsession with the Daily Mail or Telegraph etc and their readers, today's lefties remind me of US liberals of the 1960s-fancying themselves an embattled island of civilization in a sea of barbarism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom