Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Man United 2021-24, 'Best of the Rest'

Apparently the united fans are 'poverty chanting' (guardian feed). Cunts. Just about the only vile chanting you can get away with at football nowadays. :(
Feed the scousers... It's a joke. Terrace humour.

Didn't see it but sounds like we were shite again in the first half but can't argue with the result. On to Turkey.

Anything goes then?
why jump to 'anything'? of course not anything.
I just think the song in question and this general piss-taking between Mancs and Scousers is part of the game, rivalry, football. and while it may sound wrong out of context, 99.9% of people in the ground would laugh it off. the PL 'experience' is so sanitised and corporate that I don't like the idea of pulling up fans about chants like this. it's just winding each other up in the ground for 90 minutes.

A 2 part exam.

(1) Who is the shittest professional goalkeeper in the world?
(2) Explain why it's Andre Onana

I wish I'd watched him at Inter, I need to understand why anyone thought he was good.

They'd have to beat Dortmund to even have a chance of going through. Not impossible if they send their 2nd team, but unlikely. Hope they don't end up 3rd and get that Europa league parachute, assuming they still do that. Anyway, shambles all round. Hopeless.

They'd have to beat Dortmund to even have a chance of going through. Not impossible if they send their 2nd team, but unlikely. Hope they don't end up 3rd and get that Europa league parachute, assuming they still do that. Anyway, shambles all round. Hopeless.

Bayern Munich surely?

The most annoying thing is we played pretty well, just as we did against Bayern and Copenhagen... But threw it away. Unfortunately largely down to the keeper this time. We should have 12 points really. 2 steps forward and 1 step back.

Apparently Ten Haag has 'lost the dressing room'. That's Solsjaer, the Gernan Prof and now Ten Haag, all very absent minded.

Some of these players really are molly-coddled cunts. Getting paid millions and they can't even be arsed to put some effort in for an hour or so every week.

Late for training. School boy stuff.

As an aside, I noticed this particular detail about Matic's system of fines for players arriving late:

"I put a sheet of paper up on the wall where I documented the names of individuals arriving late. During one particular season we collected around £75,000 in fines. We had planned to use the money to throw a party in London but we didn’t due to the Covid outbreak."
Talk about fucking tin eared. Couldn't just one of the players have suggested they give the 75 grand to charity? I know, it's not uncommon for pots of money built up in a workplace to be used for a party/new microwave/trip to the races, but like you say, fucking millionaires. Mata would have been at the club at this point and he made a big thing out of the fact he was donating a massive.... 1%.... to charity. Thought he might have at least shamed them into donating their party money to people who are starving.

As an aside, I noticed this particular detail about Matic's system of fines for players arriving late:

Talk about fucking tin eared. Couldn't just one of the players have suggested they give the 75 grand to charity? I know, it's not uncommon for pots of money built up in a workplace to be used for a party/new microwave/trip to the races, but like you say, fucking millionaires. Mata would have been at the club at this point and he made a big thing out of the fact he was donating a massive.... 1%.... to charity. Thought he might have at least shamed them into donating their party money to people who are starving.

Indeed, you can imagine one of them rolling up late and joking 'another bottle of champagne on me it seems lads'

Radcliffe 25% deal has just gone through I see , without any option to buy the rest. So, basically, for a billion quid he gets to take the flack for the football shitshow and takes the heat off the glazers. Lol, top business feller he is.

Radcliffe 25% deal has just gone through I see , without any option to buy the rest. So, basically, for a billion quid he gets to take the flack for the football shitshow and takes the heat off the glazers. Lol, top business feller he is.
Probably thinking about the Super League.

18 years for £800 million to become £5 billion. Nice work if you can get it (and not including the hundreds of millions they have taken out).

18 years for £800 million to become £5 billion. Nice work if you can get it (and not including the hundreds of millions they have taken out).
Of the £800m they only paid £270m of their own money from what I've just looked up.
On phone and too daft to know how to quote on it.

Back
Top Bottom