Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Love/Hate - Dublin gangster nonsense

Series finale tonight can't believe its going to be over for another year never want it to end!

Not sure Elmo, Fran and Siobhan are in the shit so see what happens guaranteed to be an epic end anyway.

Hope they do it right, cracking stuff last week. Should end with a big shoot out in final scene in the Kung-foo all you can eat buffet place in Phibsboro, everyone dies leaving Nidge, his face covered in house special fried rice and Scechzuan sauce contemplating next season's confrontation with chicken big balls fella. Siobhan joins the FBI, Fran survives and after years inside becomes a successful sculptor/artist character. Scottish under-cover cop gets whacked because no one can understand his accent. Traveller Pat joins the Mormons working on the Ballymun community gardens project. They don't drink tea/coffee but they love biscuits.

Oh my god what an ending I did not expect that at all! What's going to happen next year I wonder after all that shit!

Nidge should get away with it until the last scene where he confronts a water meter installation crew outside his house gets and after a bit of "y'startin'? y'startin'?" to-ing and fro-ing he manages to drill himself in the face.

:D

I've been hearing all about the water rates situation over there

and didn't the water board buy a load of dud meters off the Germans or something?
Don't think so. Germans offered to sell the meters but the govt turned them down and the cost of installation is double what it would have been, around €1.8bn according to Denis O'Brien's own papers. Nobody knows what they'll be paying because the system is riddled with leaks, leaks we have to find ourselves and pay to get fixed.

This is a good one. "Water meter installed at ‘fake’ house"

Don't think so. Germans offered to sell the meters but the govt turned them down and the cost of installation is double what it would have been, around €1.8bn according to Denis O'Brien's own papers. Nobody knows what they'll be paying because the system is riddled with leaks, leaks we have to find ourselves and pay to get fixed.

oh, that's what a friend told me. Maybe they got the details confused. Apparently there were lots of protests and groups in Clare stopping the guys installing the meters, but they just came back later anyway :D

Not exactly a fake house though is it, it's just an empty boarded up one :D

As for the fake curtains etc. I thought that was normal over there for boarded up houses (well not normal, but not unusual):hmm:

They're quick off the bat there. Now you just need to sit down and watch the two series and you'll be all up to date.

Spoilers flying left, right and centre on Facebook all last night some people were going mad it was all revealed to them.

They're quick off the bat there. Now you just need to sit down and watch the two series and you'll be all up to date.

Spoilers flying left, right and centre on Facebook all last night some people were going mad it was all revealed to them.

I'll have a right old session. Two series at once :thumbs:

Yeah, I've avoided all the spoilers for the last episode but seen others

Heard next season is to be filmed entirely in accident and emergency......
...........as guess who lies on a trolley waiting for a hospital bed.

Here's one I took years ago, along with an old petrol pump. The house is still like that
Yeah, there's a decent sized one here that we wanted to use for a sort of youth resource centre but they told us to fuck off. The owners just want it left sitting there, presumably hoping the price goes up.

A report about the uselessness of the Gardai came out yesterday. The show doesn't concern itself with this angle. It's just the one dimensional subsweeney copper and his pet plank isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom