Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London 20th- anyone going?

It sounds as if it should be, I know what you mean. Or cat's fur.
I blame dallas i'm sure that's the reason in the darkest recesses of my mind... the original not that remake they've start putting out now... (uhuh a reboot of fucking dallas jesus it's like hells arsehole has not shame...)

I blame dallas i'm sure that's the reason in the darkest recesses of my mind... the original not that remake they've start putting out now... (uhuh a reboot of fucking dallas jesus it's like hells arsehole has not shame...)
Gawd, they haven't dusted off Victoria Principal have they :(

Still need a Miliband one for the

chant. Best effort so far

Any suggestions appreciated.

my friend made a good one at a Manchester TUC march a few years ago...

'There's only oooone, David Cameron -
Only oooone, David Cameron...
With a packet of sweets, and a cheeky smile,
David Cameron is a paedophile.'

Or there was a call [C] and response [R] one...

[C] Cameron fucking shit-head scum! Burn 'em
[R] Burn 'em!
[C] BURN 'EM!!
[R] BURN 'EM!!!!

I think I will sit this one out. :)
poor TC, you fear temptation may get the better of you...
Anyway folks, we've got the biggest bus I've ever hired coming down to show you lot how to do things:) None of this day trip nonsense either, we're on our summer holidays, or rather long weekend holidays... C U all soon. xx

Google and twitter leave me none the wiser about this alleged strike.

It's not a strike, something to do with a settlement from a previous dispute but I'm struggling to find any details. It seems to be trains from Liverpool, Manchester and Lancaster that are affected, possibly further afield as well. Last I heard the unions were still trying to resolve the whole clusterfuck but if you're expecting to take a union-organised train from that part of the world I suggest you check with whoever is organising your transport.

I'm going down on the bus myself.

It's a bit late though. This has got minimal publicity compared to last year's. I've been telling people about it but I've not met a single person who had heard anything, so far.

It's a bit late though. This has got minimal publicity compared to last year's. I've been telling people about it but I've not met a single person who had heard anything, so far.

Nowt on the high street. No posters, stickers, stalls on Saturday mornings. Nothing.

...but then that's par for the course these days.

Back
Top Bottom