Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

London 20th- anyone going?

uhuh... thanks for your as usual eloquent input it's genuinely invaluable without it what would us nihilistic shits do... still I'm waiting for you to email mail me that approved list of political actions it's sanctioned I can take until I get that then I'm just going to be frittering away all that energy maybe in things which you aren't sanctioning...

when will you actually post up something of substance rather than your constant trolling and sniping... can you really only sneer and are incapable of stating what your position is....

We look to you dear leader, we look to you...

as the chief Manarchist of urban where else can we go????
What time is your illegal banner drop?

If I can't grandstand on the internet with my shouty rhetoric it's not my second British revolution.
who's shouting...

facts are facts.

a to b marches mean nothing and are co-opted state sponsored approved descent...

nothing more as the TUC govt stooges are once again proving...

protest as we protest or not at all... be like us... only disapprove of what we disapprove of... your personal issues aren't relevant to us, you must adopt our issues... only our issues are the formal issues... etc etc etc...

comodification of protest to neutralise it's effectiveness because you know if 10,000 people sat inside the palace of westminster for 3 months you can bet there'd be changes made... instead you'll wander slowly round London, get to a fucking great park some kids will kick off and get arrested and then you'll all go down the pub like the merry english day out it's all been... and adventure nothing more... something to tell the grnad kids about...

what did you do before the death camps Granddad??... we wandered round in circles being fucking useless... nephew that's what we did...

who's shouting...

facts are facts.

a to b marches mean nothing and are co-opted state sponsored approved descent...

nothing more as the TUC govt stooges are once again proving...

protest as we protest or not at all... be like us... only disapprove of what we disapprove of... your personal issues aren't relevant to us, you must adopt our issues... only our issues are the formal issues... etc etc etc...

comodification of protest to neutralise it's effectiveness because you know if 10,000 people sat inside the palace of westminster for 3 months you can bet there'd be changes made... instead you'll wander slowly round London, get to a fucking great park some kids will kick off and get arrested and then you'll all go down the pub like the merry english day out it's all been... and adventure nothing more... something to tell the grnad kids about...

what did you do before the death camps Granddad??... we wandered round in circles being fucking useless... nephew that's what we did...

Yes everyone here is a massive fan of the TUC (and the ability of a-b marches to prevent Death Camps).

you need to tell me cheif manarchist I'm lost without you... seriously you're like the Bono of urban... tell us please click your fingers or something tell us...
I need to tell you when to do your authentic thing? I'm sure we'll hear about it soon enough. Won't we? maybe it'll be may 2015 when you vote lib-dem again.

I am like bono, thanks for noticing.

More anti-semitism from the philistine garf.
really... more... it can only be more if there were some originally... tell me what a collection of tribes of a singular linguistic origin has to do with death camps please... unless you're being Judeophobic and can only equate Judaism with the death camps and are in some way trying to negate the other Semitic tribes in some exclusivity and racist manner... in which case shame on you, bono, shame on you...

still you did do that one about 'I will follow' got rid of the goose stepping verse 4 though didn't you...

really... more... it can only be more if there were some originally... tell me what a collection of tribes of a singular linguistic origin has to do with death camps please... unless you're being Judeophobic and can only equate Judaism with the death camps and are in some way trying to negate the other Semitic tribes in some exclusivity and racist manner... in which case shame on you, bono, shame on you...

still you did do that one about 'I will follow' got rid of the goose stepping verse 4 though didn't you...
I so lkivbht buled the flick nonse from the claiing then removed gthe didn't YOU

Hey garf, you know the philistines right, the ones you always claim are hebrews so to use the term is racist - guess who they hebrews had to fight. The philistines. Guess who david was. And the other one. Guess what they represented. An external enemy to hebrews.

I need to tell you when to do your authentic thing? I'm sure we'll hear about it soon enough. Won't we? maybe it'll be may 2015 when you vote lib-dem again.

I am like bono, thanks for noticing.
you need to tell me what politics is the approved politics otherwise I'll made some kind of error you'll not approve of and as we all know Paul, can I call you Paul, or would you prefer Mr Hewson?, we can't have you disapproving of the things we do here on the urbans... that way leads to your mocking and ridicule and derision. We aren't allowed out own opinions only those which are sanctioned by you and your clique so please tell me bono what's a boy to do...

tell me what to think oh masterful one... how can I avoid your ire.... tell me did I disappoint you? leave a bad taste in your mouth? cos you act like you've never had love, and you want me to go without...

you need to tell me what politics is the approved politics otherwise I'll made some kind of error you'll not approve of and as we all know Paul, can I call you Paul, or would you prefer Mr Hewson?, we can't have you disapproving of the things we do here on the urbans... that way leads to your mocking and ridicule and derision. We aren't allowed out own opinions only those which are sanctioned by you and your clique so please tell me bono what's a boy to do...

tell me what to think oh masterful one... how can I avoid your ire.... tell me did I disappoint you? leave a bad taste in your mouth? cos you act like you've never had love, and you want me to go without...
You can do what you want. It sounds great.

Hey garf, you know the philistines right, the ones you always claim are hebrews so to use the term is racist - guess who they hebrews had to fight. The philistines. Guess who david was. And the other one. Guess what they represented. An external enemy to hebrews.
who claimed the hebrews were philistines now? Bono, your Catholic upbringing has affected you're powers of recollection... still you can't believe the news today eh...

Back
Top Bottom