Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Liz Truss’s time is up

They got lucky...could not have gone better if was staged...if you look at vid she's actually talking about Trump when it starts to unfurl..but that she's rambled onto 'the economy' just as the words appear...and the Lettuce green dress...If the 'far right' had had panache to pull something like that off I'd be more worried by them.
As it is, this lot probably are to the left of the Bank of England et al whom previously thrown that epithet but she's wearing it out
The timing was just... * Chef's kiss *

She's gonna be on all the front pages tomorrow so that ain't good.

I doubt she'll be on many front pages, although the Daily Star will no doubt have fun with it.

As expected, she's not on all the front pages, in fact just the Daily Star, and even they only featured her in a small panel pluff telling readers to turn to page 10, well into the rag, whilst deciding exposing deviants that eat cold baked beans is more entertaining than her now, despite the fact that it was them that came up with whole Lettuce Liz thing in the first place.

1723697393718.png

455357082_1137924394369595_3225250284429813907_n.jpg

So much publicity for so little talent. Just an object of ridicule.
All that, and a perpetual problem for the vermin who will be constantly reminded that their (wholly misplaced) reputation for macro-economic competence was shredded. Remember that in the GE 24 fellow travellers on the loon right of the vermin felt compelled to say that Truss' tax-cutting was wrong. Guarantee that she'll appear in the LP's 2029 attack ads.

Everyone was kind of discrete with her when she ruined the country in a heady rush of ideology and incompetence (shuffle her off rather than fully hold her to account) but she graciously only seems determined to double-down, 'hit back' and wreak more painful to watch scummery.

Dick head.

I've just thought. I've got a green dress a bit like the one Truss wore to that event. If ever I'm stuck for a fancy dress idea, I can always wear it and say I've come dressed as Liz the Lettuce.
But for the full effect you'd also have to leave the venue after a mere 45 minutes (one for every day our Liz was PM), and convince the owner to double up prices on all drinks so the other punters are left significantly out of pocket.

But for the full effect you'd also have to leave the venue after a mere 45 minutes (one for every day our Liz was PM), and convince the owner to double up prices on all drinks so the other punters are left significantly out of pocket.
You're missing a few days

Back
Top Bottom