Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Liz Truss’s time is up

French people would. And sorting books by height takes them out of any sort of sensible arrangement, far better to sort them by general works first then more specific and chronological. So eg complete works of Shakespeare followed by plays and sonnets. At some point I'll get around to sorting my books like that
The important thing is knowing where a book is likely to be, not the books being in any particular order.

Because she did so well in her own constituency didn't she

Has it really been three months? :D

Former-prime-minister-Liz-Truss-has-lost-her-Norfolk-South-West-seat-to-Labour-auar6x6u.jpeg

The important thing is knowing where a book is likely to be, not the books being in any particular order.
Not really, no. It makes much more sense to have them in some form of logical order so you can always lay your hands on the book rather than having to remember where it is, and to have related books around it, so you don't have to either go to various shelves or remember where the book lives. So for example, I've rearranged books for my PhD so books about studying and methodology are at the start, then general histories, auto/biographies with letters and diaries, books about particular organisations and campaigns.

I despise the politics of Liz Truss, but I must say that I cannot see that she did anything wrong in this clip. No-one has an obligation to answer the questions of someone.

Quite, and exactly as with the old bill, if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on...

If she had anything of value to say, saying it to a reporter from a massive news org is the thing to do, she has nothing, she is nothing and needs to fuck off out of it.

Quite, and exactly as with the old bill, if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on...

If she had anything of value to say, saying it to a reporter from a massive news org is the thing to do, she has nothing, she is nothing and needs to fuck off out of it.
I think that if you have something important to say, saying it to a journalist as you walk from one place to another is not the best time and place to say it.

Back
Top Bottom