Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Liz Truss’s time is up

She's failing to take into account that the time when Trump was president was also a time before she had been prime minister.
Ah but to meet him in the White House had to blank the whole of the great and the good of New York to set it up...and didn't have anything say relevant to the discussion when she met him but she did, as Foriegn Secretary get to meet President Trump at the White House...I suspect she might even have a photo

'Totally sane' :D :D
_133166360_star-nc.png.webp

Good that she was being laughed at for her 'health police' comment in Parliament.

She is dangerous and so far only her stupidity has kept her from being taken even more seriously by even more people.

' The 58-year-old TV star said he wanted his grandchildren to see the statue of him in London, erected because he “saved the nation” from obesity.'

has anyone notified Jamie Oliver of this pretender to his crown of food fascist cum saviour of the nations diet

' The 58-year-old TV star said he wanted his grandchildren to see the statue of him in London, erected because he “saved the nation” from obesity.'

has anyone notified Jamie Oliver of this pretender to his crown of food fascist cum saviour of the nations diet
It seems he's learned nothing from the aftermath of his 'My Saturday' interview a few months back.

Why is anyone - or certainly the Guardian - giving her so much coverage? She was a laughing stock. Not sure why her insane ramblings are newsworthy.

She was the Prime Minister. And some of it sounds really funny

grauniad reviewer said:
For all that this is one of the most shamelessly unrepentant, petulant, politically and economically jejune and cliche-ridden books I’ve read...

Why is anyone - or certainly the Guardian - giving her so much coverage? She was a laughing stock. Not sure why her insane ramblings are newsworthy.
Cos stirring factions within the Tory party is what they always think is where there inteest lies...they still drag Hesiltine out occasionally when it suits them

Screencap of x-tweet pointing out that Truss cite's a fake antisemitic quote attributed to Mayer Rothchild

Dorian Lynskey @Dorianlynskey
If you’re curious about the editorial rigour applied to Truss’s book, this quote was dubiously attributed to Rothschild in a 1935 by Gertrude Coogan, a Rothschild-obsessed antisemite who claimed “the World is ruled by the International Money Masters”

Screencap of quote from Truss' book:
If only the words attributed to Mayer Amschel Rothschild of the famous banking family had been heeded: 'Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!'
1:35 PM - Apr 17, 2024

The fake Rothschild "quote" fact checked

Back
Top Bottom