Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Liz Truss’s time is up

So being Prime Minister isn't as easy as briefing the press after a cabinet meeting and taking stupid photos of yourself posing in someone else's clothes on instagram.

Who knew.

I don't feel a scintilla of pity for her. She was more than happy to throw 99% of the country under the bus to benefit the likes of Crispin Odey and shadowy dark money backers who have basically bought the Tory Party. The damage that pair of wingnuts did will hobble the country and most of its citizens for the foreseeable future.

I hope she drowns, alone, in her own shite. That's being kind, and probably marginally less humiliating a fate than the afternoon she just had in the house.
I hope she drowns in her own shite in front of other people who step back and let nature take its course

So being Prime Minister isn't as easy as briefing the press after a cabinet meeting and taking stupid photos of yourself posing in someone else's clothes on instagram.

Who knew.

I don't feel a scintilla of pity for her. She was more than happy to throw 99% of the country under the bus to benefit the likes of Crispin Odey and shadowy dark money backers who have basically bought the Tory Party. The damage that pair of wingnuts did will hobble the country and most of its citizens for the foreseeable future.

I hope she drowns, alone, in her own shite. That's being kind, and probably marginally less humiliating a fate than the afternoon she just had in the house.
But what do you really think? You need to stop mincing your words. :(

The sense of having fucked everything up in the realms of politics, economics, finance and presentation: it's like waking up after a bender, being vaguely aware the police were involved, a memory of throwing up on the cat, one shoe, no wallet and a traffic cone stuck up yer arse. It's like that for liz 24/7.
That was a great night out wasn't it?

Back
Top Bottom