Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

LGBT in schools vs religious parents

I think where it all falls down more than that is sports. I know the argument has been done to death but there’s a reason why women don’t compete against men.

:D You turning up is like the cavalry arriving at the Alamo, and joining in with the Mexicans.

You keep at it Si but it's resorting to games and laughing smiles. I'm sure you've got a few fans but it's really not up to much.

How about dickhead men, who want to make dickhead comments about something which doesn't affect them in the slightest and re-ignite a row that has caused a lot of hurt and damage to this community start a thread where they can post their latest hot takes on trans people to each other to their heart's content. Preferably on different website.

How about dickhead men, who want to make dickhead comments about something which doesn't affect them in the slightest and re-ignite a row that has caused a lot of hurt and damage to this community start a thread where they can post their latest hot takes on trans people to each other to their heart's content. Preferably on different website.

No I know, that's how it should be. sorry

I mean for a 'gotcha' there has to be a beginning and end. Some sense of this happened now this is the result. Instead of buying Spy master a bunch of flowers. Ya prick.
I'm not buying anybody flowers, but I think you'll find he represents a common view.
Some people spend decades as men and then at some point find that they want or need to make the journey into womanhood. That's fine. I think the decent majority get that and are cool with it.
But then telling women what they should be thinking and what they should be accepting; I think the decent majority don't get this. It's a massive fuck up. I have sympathies with both sides of the argument but I fear it cannot be solved. Or certainly not via the way the debate has taken shape.

Last edited:
I'm not buying anybody flowers, but I think you'll find he represents a common view.
Some people spend decades as men and then at some point find that they want to make the journey into womanhood. That's fine. I think the decent majority get that and are cool with it.
But then telling women what they should be thinking and what they should be accepting; I think the decent majority don't get this. It's a massive fuck up. I have sympathies with both sides of the argument but I fear it cannot be solved. Or certainly not via the way the debate has taken shape.
No no, you and spy thought you'd have a pop. In terms of this thread and tonight I'm here for me mates.

You shit and sulked like you always do.

You shit and sulked like you always do.
I see you as a 'Brixton' poster. Or of late a drunken poster. Which is fine. I don't remember any major history between us apart from you blaming me for Butchers fucking off and a few other drunken outbursts.
And I don't 'shit and sulk' so you clearly don't know me either.

I see you as a 'Brixton' poster. Or of late a drunken poster. Which is fine. I don't remember any major history between us apart from you blaming me for Butchers fucking off and a few other drunken outbursts.
And I don't 'shit and sulk' so you clearly don't know me either.

I live nowhere near brixton. Don't think I have to impress you or Spy

Reactions: tim
The majority of women who are trans supportive you mean?

And trans women, who are women?

I mean this thread is dominated right now by two men claiming they speak for women, while attacking women they disagree with.
Do you mean me? I don't think I 'represent women' and haven't attacked anyone. :confused:
But this is a great example of how the debate shifts into positions of accusing people of being more heinous than they actually are being.

Do you mean me? I don't think I 'represent women' and haven't attacked anyone. :confused:
But this is a great example of how the debate shifts into positions of accusing people of being more heinous than they actually are being.
I thorty you were joker clown

Back
Top Bottom