Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Left Tube and Anarchist Videos

Which is why a thread like this is a good idea; it makes information available that might otherwise be denied by a lack of time to sort the wheat from the chaff.
Though it could do with a second threshing. Some of the vids here are good, but a lot haven't really enriched my life

and I preferred the old thread on the subject. Much more fun

And though I imagine a lot of people will have already seen this, I think it's worth seeing again. An oral history of the early days of the IWW, with lots of interviews from old activists

Visiting Cheran in Mexico, where the locals got so fed up with the local authorities and cartels that they kicked them out and took over.

With Contrapoints I always end up fancying her and being confused about my sexuality

I really like her arguments and also her sense of humour and aesthetics, but it's a sexy woman, with a man's body, and I don't get turned on by men.

With Contrapoints I always end up fancying her and being confused about my sexuality

I really like her arguments and also her sense of humour and aesthetics, but it's a sexy woman, with a man's body, and I don't get turned on by men.
No, Dave. We're not interested in who you fancy or your thoughts about 'a sexy woman, with a man's body,' so off this thread you go.

Former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov details the various stages to destabilise a country.

This is Thought Slime talking about how youtube allow rightwing shock jock Steven Crowder and his fans to (homophobically) harass and intimidate a small user. Except this isn't Thought Slime's channel it is biologist and general good egg PZ Myer's channel who has mirrored it as Crowder's fans have flagged Thought Slimes video and got it removed. It's a small outrage in the grand scheme of things but a real outrage and ironic given the video's content about censorship and doubly ironic that it is censored for "harassment and cyberbullying" for flagging harassment and cyberbullying! And it's a good video if you're interested in YouTube's shenanigans and how the alt right exploit the platform.

Back
Top Bottom