Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Fox's cosplaying vicar mate seems to be getting inspired by Father Ted. - Incompetent, dishonest, chain smoking vicar goes to live on a remote, slate, Celtic island. 🤔

giphy.gif

2 people died at Notting Hill carnival, this year.

Over 8 million people will die of smoking this year yet Laurence goes out of his way to promote it, wherever and whenever he can. 🙄
I admittedly have no idea what LF has said specifically and not particularly interested. However, if the aim is to stop death you've got about 700,000 deaths a year to prevent. Getting older just means susceptibility in terms of lifestyle, environment and genes catching up to you. We own our genes and our lifestyle decisions, which includes rock climbing, paragliding, smoking, stuffing your face with pizza, etc, etc. Isn't that what free will and life is all about? How many life choices do you want our overlords to take away from us then?

Anyhow, whatever way you look at smoking, I'm not sure it's comparable to having someone shove a zombie knife through your heart while you go about your day-to-day business.

No diss to anyone here, but as someone who has flown K-Airlines I can adamantly vouch that ketamine does not do this.

Sleep deprivation and cocaine.. perhaps.
Not flown myself, but enough flatmates over the years... I mean, it's a sedative. What are you expecting out of it?
It's like blaming the reefer/mary-ju-ana for talking a mile a minute and breaking the sink in a rage.

Back
Top Bottom