Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Laurence Fox. The twat.

Fox counter-sued, telling the high court that being accused of racism was a “reputation-destroying allegation” and “career-ending”. His claims were dismissed on Monday.
Correlation rather than causation then :)

Nelson Muntz GIFs | Tenor

Actually I think the judgement was carefully worded so as not to answer broader questions in regards whether anyone else can call him a racist without facing potential legal action.

Mrs Justice Collins Rice did not make a ruling on whether or not Laurence Fox was "a racist".

"I am very much aware that Mr Fox would have liked to leave court with a clear determination that he 'is not a racist', Ms Thorp with a determination that it is substantially true that he is, and Mr Blake and Mr Seymour with an endorsement that at least they genuinely thought so and an honest person could have thought so too," she said.

"But the entire case is, in that sense at least, all about contested views of what does and does not amount to being 'a racist'."

The fucking racist bellend.

Oh shit, missed all these gems...

Under cross-examination Fox suggested there were contexts in which the phrase “I hate black people” was not racist. He said: “If a man is just released from a Ugandan jail where he’s been gang-raped by several men and he walks out and he goes: ‘I hate black people’, it’s a sort of understandable response.”

Asked whether it was racist to say “Black people in the UK should go home”, Fox said: “Depends on what context.”

“I choose to understand white privilege as a racist insult because it’s about the colour of your skin, and it’s not about the content of your character.”

He was described in court as an 'intelligent racist' - not seeing where the intelligence is there...

I wish going for gold was still on

Henry Kenny Asking the questions...

Henry Kelly What am I.....?2
Lawrence Fox "My question I believe, a massive racist cunt...."

Audience member, looking suspiciously like Martin Daubney, my lord and saviour Lozza, you will rise again.....

Note, Daubney is also a cunt. Self evidently so your honour....

Back
Top Bottom