Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lampedusa boat disaster: Divers recover more bodies

I didn't "lie" about you but you've misrepresented me on this thread. You've also resorted to abuse while pretending I was the one who abused you.

By the way, when I do answer it'll be in my own time and not because you're stamping your feet and demanding responses! :D
Another misrepresentation: accuse me of stamping my feet. You've demanded responses too or are you so lacking in self-awareness to notice this? Stupid question. Of course you are.

Why are you asking me for a solution when you, yourself, don't have one? This is a way to try and belittle my point about the lack of compassion shown by certain posters on this thread.

I came to the thread to see if I could learn something of the situation and possible ideas for a solution. Flavour has been calm and polite in offering a response, but all anyone looking at this thread can really learn is what a divvy twat you have been.

I came to the thread to see if I could learn something of the situation and possible ideas for a solution. Flavour has been calm and polite in offering a response, but all anyone looking at this thread can really learn is what a divvy twat you have been.
Utter nonsense. Your reading of this thread has been selective to say the least.

I have nothing to apologise for. I think those of you who have hijacked this thread are the ones who need to apologise.

See, this is where you're being silly. My very first contribution to the thread was asking its most prolific poster what he feels is to be done with this thorny issue. And you've just come back all frothy and bam-bam-bam on your keyboard in reply. Really, this lack of humanity you're displaying to those risking their lives reach Europe is pretty sickening tbf.

If we actually had one of the carrier loaded with helicopters and boats would solve this problem immediatly.
Throwing money at african goverments considering they are african goverments isnt solving anything actually offering cash to migrants to go home with a plan and support to start a small business would be a better idea hm goverment already does it in a small scale its successful buts probably only capable on a small scale.

This type of migration, from Africa to Europe, has been going on for decades, it is the numbers currently coming that is causing concern. I recently met an 80 year old man who came when he was 20, via Liberia, initially to Germany but then on to Britain. He joined the army and then became an HGV driver ending up unhappily retired in London.

When he came I don't think there was anywhere near the concern as there is today. While a lot of attention is rightly put onto arrivals in Italy, Spain also has a large population of migrants, mainly Moroccans.

There is almost certainly a level of inward migration Europe could easily cope with - but I don't know what it is.

You ask me for a solution when you sit here and offer nothing but outrage over immigration when this is a humanitarian issue? :facepalm:

But it's the patronising tone that gets me. Have you always lacked compassion?
Fuck off and take your "am I the only one feeling pain here" bollocks with you.

See, this is where you're being silly. My very first contribution to the thread was asking its most prolific poster what he feels is to be done with this thorny issue. And you've just come back all frothy and bam-bam-bam on your keyboard in reply. Really, this lack of humanity you're displaying to those risking their lives reach Europe is pretty sickening tbf.
Hardly. How am I the one lacking in humanity? What twisted logic.

As for your question, any answer that I give you will be wrong. You demand a simple answer to a complex question.

However, if you want a simple answer, try this: the destruction of capitalism.

Hardly. How am I the one lacking in humanity? What twisted logic.

As for your question, any answer that I give you will be wrong. You demand a simple answer to a complex question.

However, if you want a simple answer, try this: the destruction of capitalism.

People are drowning in vast numbers and you offer destruction of capitalism. Any other humanitarian tragedies you'd like to hijack to spout your infantile bollocks?

:confused:

'What solution would you propose?' is not a complex question.

It's difficult to answer, granted, but that's not what a complex question is. If you read (and comprehend) your own link you'll see that you're misunderstanding things. Again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom