Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Lambeth Country Show is back! Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th July 2022

Did anyone find a place that was returning your cup deposit? i was told by several bar staff that there was no refund for the extra money they charge you as mandatory for the already very expensive (£6.50) pint.
No I didn't. I couldn't fully recall what I was told when given the cup. When trying to return it I was asked if I'd like to keep it. I get they would not serve you in your own vessel if you took one.

No I didn't. I couldn't fully recall what I was told when given the cup. When trying to return it I was asked if I'd like to keep it. I get they would not serve you in your own vessel if you took one.
So a nice little racket going on then of not only serving pints at West End prices but charging you for the receptacle its served in on top of that. Thanks Lambeth.

We took plastic pint glasses we got the last time it was on in 2019 and everyone was happy to serve us in them

Here's some pics

In photos: Lambeth Country Show 2022 - samba, reggae, funfair rides and sheep

More here: Lambeth Country Show 2022 photo special – samba, reggae, funfair rides, cider and sheep

Back
Top Bottom