Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

I'm staying at my sister's house a lot at the moment, she lives in a Midlands Lab/Con marginal so whenever you go on YouTube you get a Labour ad. They are just monumentally shit. A line up of Tory pensioners saying they've voted Tory for 20 years but are now voting Labour. The phrase "Vote Labour" repeated 10 times. That's it. What matters is Nora at no 56 is voting Labour. No policy. "Vote Labour".

Utterly bleak.

Does it make you want to change your ways Pickman's model ? Sir Keir had "a role" in bringing the country's best midfielder (apart from Jude Bellingham) to your club? Must make you want to put an X in his big shiny box?
So his story is he tricked rice into signing a contract. My contract's 3 or 4 pages, I forget. But a footballer's will be much longer than that and you can't hide it beneath a programme. It's a lie, plain and simple. The man's a human turd and I'd just like to flush him like Dan Dann the lavatory man in carry on screaming

So his story is he tricked rice into signing a contract. My contract's 3 or 4 pages, I forget. But a footballer's will be much longer than that and you can't hide it beneath a programme. It's a lie, plain and simple. The man's a human turd and I'd just like to flush him like Dan Dann the lavatory man in carry on screaming
Hahahaha. I'm going to have to read this. He tricked a PL footballer (and presumably his agents) into signing a contract for Arsenal? This will be good.

Nah, Elphicke is a nasty, shitty turd who, imv, is inimical to Labour values - but, and this is the thing, by accepting her (and note that she's not standing at the GE, so there's a very temporary side to this) starmer shows that the floodgates are open.

If one Tory MP a month defects, Tory morale collapses even further. We're on one a week at the moment...

So by accepting Elphicke he a) undermines Tory morale even further (and facilitates it getting even worse), and b) has no impact on the post election make up of the party.

Points on the board in exchange for a vague bit of euw.

Also, of course, worth considering what would be the likely result of not accepting her into the PLP - probably a significant reduction on the number of Tories deserting Sunak.

Does accepting her for a short period of time have a cost? Yes, does it have a benefit? Yes. Would not accepting her have a cost? Yes.

Jacob Rees-Mogg next. :(
as amusing as that would be it's as likely as me shitting gold coins. And believe me i try. My digestive system is an alchemist's wet dream.

Fucking hellphicke. This is unreal. The labour party of this opportunistic brexit loon or the labour party of the jam man

Back
Top Bottom