Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

This football shirt stuff is just the latest opportunity to look 'not woke' and 'patriotic' - its no wonder Starmer and Sunak are off to a flying start condemning it. I bet 99% of England fans couldn't give AF were it not picked up by the media and spun as some sort of affront on 'our flag'. Load of bollocks as usual.

This football shirt stuff is just the latest opportunity to look 'not woke' and 'patriotic' - its no wonder Starmer and Sunak are off to a flying start condemning it. I bet 99% of England fans couldn't give AF were it not picked up by the media and spun as some sort of affront on 'our flag'. Load of bollocks as usual.
I only saw praise for the kit, including your England flag in display name types, on twitter before all the fuss

Margaret Thatcher pretty openly hated football and football fans. I don't think John Major particularly pretended to be interested in football either. Maybe it's more of a requirement these days but even now I don't think Theresa May bothered. David Cameron did and forgot who he supposedly supported. Not sure about Johnson?
John Major was a fan of cricket, iirc.

It's a sign of the brainworms infecting so many politicians that a small flag at the back of the neck has now dominated three newspaper front pages, three radio phone ins, and four morning discussion programmes.

I believe that the sheer amount of money flooding into UK politics from Christian fundamentalists in the US is only getting higher in value and greater in volume. This "war against woke" can only be the result of all that money.

GFPjFq1XkAAmCqO.jpg

_132988553_sun-nc.png

Always at the forefront on the issues that matter.​

It's the flag of a more powerful nation (Genova) that we adopted so that the bigger boys wouldn't pick on us. Hardly something to beat your chest about is it?

timing out for me
Basically there's been concerns of vote-rigging with the e-voting thing the lp use, where the proportions voting for one candidate in person and via the e things are very different, there's no actual oversight and other parties use a different bit of software which perhaps the lp should use too

It's the flag of a more powerful nation (Genova) that we adopted so that the bigger boys wouldn't pick on us. Hardly something to beat your chest about is it?
So foreign muck then, a second hand saint and his flag from Turkey FFS! If George was around today and a half decent footballer he would be proudly wearing this not the sodding 3 lions: 1711139967673.png

The Turks didn't arrive in Anatolia until many centuries after George.
I wrote 'if he was alive today'. Of course statistically he would probably be Muslim not Christian too. As I'm sure you are aware 'Turks' arrived in present day Turkey a few centuries after Islam.

I wrote 'if he was alive today'. Of course statistically he would probably be Muslim not Christian too. As I'm sure you are aware 'Turks' arrived in present day Turkey a few centuries after Islam.
If he were alive today, George would not be supporting the England team. Mind you, he must have been delusional, if he did indeed claim to fight a dragon, but that claim may have been attributed to him after his death.

He is of course the patron saint of some other countries too, and it would be confusing if the teams from Portugal and Georgia wore the same strip.

If he were alive today, George would not be supporting the England team. Mind you, he must have been delusional, if he did indeed claim to fight a dragon, but that claim may have been attributed to him after his death.

He is of course the patron saint of some other countries too, and it would be confusing if the teams from Portugal and Georgia wore the same strip.
Not to mention russia

Basically there's been concerns of vote-rigging with the e-voting thing the lp use, where the proportions voting for one candidate in person and via the e things are very different, there's no actual oversight and other parties use a different bit of software which perhaps the lp should use too

Ip Man - now there is a film remake to avoid

“The new England 2024 home kit has a number of design elements which were meant as a tribute to the 1966 World Cup winning team,” an FA spokesperson said. “The coloured trim on the cuffs is inspired by the training gear worn by England’s 1966 heroes, and the same colours also feature on the design on the back of the collar. It is not the first time that different coloured St George’s Cross-inspired designs have been used on England shirts

This shows how disgusting Starmer is. His knee-jerk response to the design which is a pure homage to the 1966 World Cup Win shows just how low he will go. He has no respect. He should resign now :mad:

Back
Top Bottom