Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

i thought that he might be quite competent and efficient in the style of tony blair - a right wing shit with some ability. that he would be a great difference to johnson. but he's starting to look more weak and wobbly than strong and stable.

Still wearing a tie. As a Normal Member Of The Public I think I would identify with his down to earth normalness a little bit more if he took it off like that nice Dave bloke.

That was my point more or less!
Ah, OK.

TBF, I could easily have been just as pissed off if he'd visited one of those 'brewed under licence' factories such as Carlsberg or similar ... :hmm:
See - and it doesn't really matter because I think the man is a useless twat regardless - I would think it much more fitting if he went and toured AB InBev HQ or something, because that's exactly what we expect from these corporatist people. That someone actually thought it would be better to not do that and then picked Brewdog, for reasons, is much more insulting.

Ah, OK.

See - and it doesn't really matter because I think the man is a useless twat regardless - I would think it much more fitting if he went and toured AB InBev HQ or something, because that's exactly what we expect from these corporatist people. That someone actually thought it would be better to not do that and then picked Brewdog, for reasons, is much more insulting.

Absolutely agree, but it would have been a piece of piss to pick a fairly harmless medium sized decent brewery that's independent, has better-than-OK beer, which isn't as pricey as Brewdog's ....

Wadsworth, Adnams, St. Austell, Butcombe, Wye Valley, etc. - just to mention a few nice examples, just Southern English ones** -- from quite a long list. (Even better breweries to pick from in the North, but I'll spare you ;) )

**Definitely not Greene King though!! :mad:

Is Keir Starmer really J.R. "Bob" Dodds?

Bobdobbs.png

3000..jpg

Is he an entryist for the Church of the SubGenius? This question needs urgent enquires...

I voted for Starmer. I don't think he has covered himself in glory over the past few seconds and was virtually absent on the Coronavirus debate. This has possibly cost a lot of anti-Coronavirus votes. His time is up. He should go. Give the party time to elect a leader and sort themselves out before the next election.
Can we rename this thread because Starmer ain't going anywhere?

Even though I gave up on Starmer months ago this is a shocker. The members' money being tossed away here is an outrage.

Of course that doesn't matter now as I'm sure the new business friendly Labour Party will be awash with corporate donations by 2024.

Back
Top Bottom