Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

The Guardian may be going down the pan, but occasionally it produces good pieces like this one on the Jamie Driscoll issue.

Notes on a scandal: this is how Starmer’s bullies took out Jamie Driscoll – and why it matters | Aditya Chakrabortty

"For decades, this had been Labour country, where that political tradition ran through the local economy, its institutions and people’s very identities. But over the past 50 years all that had been destroyed and now it was the land of Vote Leave, desolate and nihilistic."

If this is what passes for the Guardian on top form fuck knows what the bad ones are like.

Unfortunately oryx is not wrong, in relative terms:

1686216767520.png
I count a grand total of three articles which aren't just meaningless drivel in their top ten atm. One of them is a cartoon and another is Rowan Atkinson moaning about electric cars. I mean ffs the Guardian View - supposedly the official editorial on the most important news of the day - is some waffle about the fifth in line to the throne.

Unfortunately oryx is not wrong, in relative terms:

View attachment 378216
I count a grand total of three articles which aren't just meaningless drivel in their top ten atm. One of them is a cartoon and another is Rowan Atkinson moaning about electric cars. I mean ffs the Guardian View - supposedly the official editorial on the most important news of the day - is some waffle about the fifth in line to the throne.
Ha, staying with my sister at the moment and we were just saying the same about the BBC'S website!

"The Battle for Birkenhead"

He also hasn't got a clue about the colossal amount of work this would involve, analysis, programming, development, testing, analysing it all over again because it didn't work, extending the scope of the project, paying consultants exorbitant fees, changing course a few more times and then finally implementing half the plan in half the hospitals and surgeries for ten times the expected cost.
Paying consultants exorbitant fees is the point.

Wow, even for a "Starmer loyalist" this Paul Richards clown they wheeled as an attack dog for the revisionist Starmer clique is a fucking dogshit human.

Paul Richards is such a bell end with that patronising tone of voice and blatant dishonesty.

Whoever the candidate they allow is, they will do unusually badly for NE Labour. Jamie Driscoll is very well respected and well liked and they won't be able to get any feet on the ground for election campaign. It also gives campaigning space for Greens and Lib Dems to exploit.

so what has Bambos Charalambous been up to?

Another name to add to the list!

Current independent MPs, none of whom elected as such at the 2019 election

Benton Scott (ex-Conservative, caught in newspaper sting)
Brown, Nick (ex-Labour, allegations of behaviour)
Charalambous, Bambos (ex-Labour, compliant against conduct)
Corbyn, Jeremy (ex-Labour, response to anti-Semitism report)
Davies, Geraint (ex-Labour, allegations of sexual misconduct)
Edwards, Jonathan (ex-Plaid, domestic abuse)
Ferrier, Margaret (ex-SNP, breaking Covid regulations)
Hancock, Matt (ex-Conservative, appeared on "I'm a Celebrity")
Knight, Julian (ex-Conservative, allegations of sexual assault)
McGinn, Conor (ex-Labour, subject of complaint to party's independent procedure)
Pincher, Christopher (ex-Conservative, allegations of behaviour)
Rees, Christina (ex-Labour, allegations of bullying)
Roberts, Rob (ex-Conservative, inappropriate behaviour)
Warburton, David (ex-Conservative, allegations of behaviour)
Webbe, Claudia (ex-Labour, conviction for harassment)

Have a feeling this is an old photo but he looks like a schoolboy wanting approval from some bigger boys.

View attachment 378481

Is that Cheryl and Jay from Bucks Fizz? Maybe he's more traditional Labour Party than people give him credit for.

gSDNlRe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom