Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

What are examples of not representing the working class are there that validate resigning?
Well, all the criticisms of him on this very thread. He's not done one good thing for us and clearly shown he's not got our interests at heart. He's a careerist, and - at least since taking the helm at the LP - a pretty bad one.

I
Well, all the criticisms of him on this very thread. He's not done one good thing for us and clearly shown he's not got our interests at heart. He's a careerist, and - at least since taking the helm at the LP - a pretty bad one.
I think the only way that hes going to get Labour in is to go further to the right. ( not my wishes but a reality ). Thats how Blair got them in.

I

I think the only way that hes going to get Labour in is to go further to the right. ( not my wishes but a reality ). Thats how Blair got them in.
I think people who want a right wing government will vote Tory, or worse. I reckon he's alienating a lot of wc people the further from the left he goes. (Not that I believe Labour have ever been truly left anyway.) Whatever people vote for, we'll (still) have a right wing government.

I think people who want a right wing government will vote Tory, or worse. I reckon he's alienating a lot of wc people the further from the left he goes. (Not that I believe Labour have ever been truly left anyway.) Whatever people vote for, we'll (still) have a right wing government.
I cant see a left wing government ever getting in, in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom