Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

Working class people in places like South Yorkshire, South Wales, Tyneside, Glasgow or Merseyside have very different lived experiences however.
Many other places too. A lot of the problems are not political. A lot of the problems are people. People are the problem. Drinking and not sharing money, all sorts of things as such. You cant blame the Government for it in all cases. This is my theme again, people. Nasty people. Most people arent.

Many other places too. A lot of the problems are not political. A lot of the problems are people. People are the problem. Drinking and not sharing money, all sorts of things as such. You cant blame the Government for it in all cases. This is my theme again, people. Nasty people. Most people arent.

People drink heavily in Scotland and Tyneside but that doesn't mean they vote Tory.

Your point originally was that most working class people are gammon which I took to mean right wing reactionary. Now does gammon simply mean people who drink heavily and/or seem a bit rough?

People drink heavily in Scotland and Tyneside but that doesn't mean they vote Tory.

Your point originally was that most working class people are gammon which I took to mean right wing reactionary. Now does gammon simply mean people who drink heavily and/or seem a bit rough?
In your mind right wing reactionary. For about the fourth time I have posted it here, I googled it.

Gammon is a pejorative popularised in British political culture since around 2012. The term refers in particular to the colour of a person's flushed face when expressing their strong opinions, as compared to the type of pork of the same name.

Gammonry is not the theme of my posts. My theme is low paid working class people and how Labour aint getting in, yet again, this time.

Everything I have said is based on my reality.
reality-dreams-reality-dreams-father-dougal.gif

oh i think i see just what you're getting at - people aren't sharing money with you. that's much clearer, you want people to buy you drinks and they won't.

The figures for growth for the UK this year was terrible. For me that is because of Brexit.
no it isn't. as you'd know if you gave the matter a moment's thought or made even the most basic google search for uk growth since 2010. the more you post on this the clearer it is you have come unarmed to a battle of wits

I thought you thought the vast majority of working class people were?

you don't even know which year the next election's going to be :facepalm:
Well the tories havent named a date for it yet.

The next United Kingdom general election is scheduled to be held no later than 24 January 2025. It will determine the composition of the House of Commons; the UK's lower chamber of Parliament.

Well the tories havent named a date for it yet.

The next United Kingdom general election is scheduled to be held no later than 24 January 2025. It will determine the composition of the House of Commons; the UK's lower chamber of Parliament.
can you name the uk's higher chamber of parliament without googling?

The ones I meet.
One day I will look back on my life, and have to account for the precious minutes, hours and days I have allowed to slip through my fingers, and I will ask myself "was it really a good idea to get sucked into an argument with someone who argued simultaneously that most working-class people are nasty and that they aren't nasty?"

One day I will look back on my life, and have to account for the precious minutes, hours and days I have allowed to slip through my fingers, and I will ask myself "was it really a good idea to get sucked into an argument with someone who argued simultaneously that most working-class people are nasty and that they aren't nasty?"
The ones I meet are mostly nasty.

tbh it's a choice between this and working

Back
Top Bottom