Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

Nope. Successive governments have done nothing about it. They have continually chipped away at them. This is a reality. It aint changing.
What's the nope in response to? Nope you won't try to deepen your knowledge and understanding, or is it something else? You're not making much sense at the minute.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

What's the nope in response to? Nope you won't try to deepen your knowledge and understanding, or is it something else? You're not making much sense at the minute.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice
I understand that you may know the processes involved in such things a lot better than I do. However, my statement that the Unions have been continually chipped away at and made relatively powerless from what they were, is a reality. Things have not changed , and things will remain the same in the future.

If you sit on a table with white working class people you will see that almost all of them are not what you think they are.
I know its a novel idea and probably not as scientific or labour saving as your race theories but sometimes I just judge people on how they come over to me regardless of the colour of their skin. Sometimes its first impressions , and sometimes it takes longer.

I understand that you may know the processes involved in such things a lot better than I do. However, my statement that the Unions have been continually chipped away at and made relatively powerless from what they were, is a reality. Things have not changed , and things will remain the same in the future.
You’re literally saying that things have changed and then saying that things have not changed and that they won’t change.

In all the jobs that I have ever worked, and I have almost always worked, there has seldom been any problems with the jobs themselves. Almost all my problems have been with people.

You have lost me there. Could you explain what you are posting about?
You the one banging on about gammons while simultaneously saying let's leave race out of it, while simultaneously saying blacks and Asians are no trouble. Yep you are lost, well and truly. Can you really not see what you're doing?

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

I know its a novel idea and probably not as scientific or labour saving as your race theories but sometimes I just judge people on how they come over to me regardless of the colour of their skin. Sometimes its first impressions , and sometimes it takes longer.
Yes ,I agree entirely. I also judge people by how they treat me, and by their actions.

You the one banging on about gammons while simultaneously saying let's leave race out of it, while simultaneously saying blacks and Asians are no trouble. Yep you are lost, well and truly. Can you really not see what you're doing?

Cheers - Louis MacNeice
Well by gammons I wasnt particularly meaning racism, I was meaning Gammons as defined by the definition I have twice posted. Also I would like to clarify that it is entirely correct that I have had no problems so far in any jobs with black or asian people. All my problems at work with bullying and all the rest of it have been from white people. And I will state again. I am white. The thing that sometimes annoys people about myself is that I almost always tell the truth.

If you sit on a table with white working class people you will see that almost all of them are not what you think they are.
It's at least good to know that - whilst you've been slippery and evasive with your answers to relevant questions - that you've made it clear that you dislike and resent the "vast majority" of white working class people (as you patronisingly other non-white working class people as all the exception to the rule of wc people). Cos jokily posting on here about how you don't like right wing politicians might give the impression that you'd support the working classes, whereas that's not the case.

It's at least good to know that - whilst you've been slippery and evasive with your answers to relevant questions - that you've made it clear that you dislike and resent the "vast majority" of white working class people (as you patronisingly other non-white working class people as all the exception to the rule of wc people). Cos jokily posting on here about how you don't like right wing politicians might give the impression that you'd support the working classes, whereas that's not the case.
What on earth are you on about?

I list the working class because they are the largest section of the population. What I am putting across is that Labour aint getting in. The tories will get in again.

Yeah, sure you think I do. Chinny reckon. But you weren't replying anyway, not to what I was actually - clearly - asking.

As I said, despite your evasiveness, you've made some things very clear yourself.
Ask me this question you keep referring to? I havent got the slightest what you are talking about.

Some of you people dont seem to have a clue about what I am talking about. If that is so you dont know reality. Just like the politicians when they knock on the door every time its a general election.

It is now extremely difficult for lower paid people to pay their bills. I have lived in the UK all my life and have seen lots of recessions. This one is the worst. I havent ever known such a corrupt government. This one is frightening. I am telling you that the working class people I encounter aint going to vote labour. The tories will get in again. This Brexit thing has caused a lot of trouble.

Back
Top Bottom