Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

I am referring to loans for things they do not need and that cost a lot of money. I am not referring to people who are struggling to survive. I refer to people who work but are on low wages, yet buy things on finance that are very expensive and that they do not need. Greed and arrogance.
“big tellies” “latest mobile phones“. Undeserving proles. Straight out of the Daily Express.

Left-wing beliefs are liberal in that they believe society is best served with an expanded role for the government.

Is this true?

“big tellies” “latest mobile phones“. Undeserving proles. Straight out of the Daily Express.
Nope, as I said, expensive loans such as a second brand new car. And then go around being an ársehole to people because they have to keep up payments.

Aside from this, “Kier Starmer, in pyjamas, is coming down the stairs…” is a fucker of an ear worm to get rid of.
keir starmer in pajamas is coming down the stairs
thinking what a man he is now he's the labour leader job
but coming up is quite a shock, it'll whiten all his hairs
as up the way comes a baying mob
who'll shorten aul' keir's years

This is an oddly specific thing to be going on about.
I feel that it is how a lot of the low paid working class are now. Greed and arrogance are at an all time high. I am using different examples of painting a picture of how the WC are now. So many things everyone has to have but doesnt need. Buying their kids a thousand pound phones. Capitalism. Greed. Arrogance, beat the neighbours. How the WC are, is, in my opinion a very important factor for the people involved in the Labour party.

Blimey, this thread has gone into overdrive since I last looked :eek: Serene, you're really not doing yourself any favours here. Using your own narrow experiences as a basis for all sorts of ill-informed opinions on working class, white, black and asian people really isn't a good look. When those opinions appeal to your own very perculiar social and even racial theories, then you should expect some posters on here to challenge you. And responding with "but it's what I've seen in real life" doesn't really cut it. More to the point, basing your social and political views on your own very small sample (i.e. a particular workplace or locality) is downright dangerous.

Blimey, this thread has gone into overdrive since I last looked :eek: Serene, you're really not doing yourself any favours here. Using your own narrow experiences as a basis for all sorts of ill-informed opinions on working class, white, black and asian people really isn't a good look. When those opinions appeal to your own very perculiar social and even racial theories, then you should expect some posters on here to challenge you. And responding with "but it's what I've seen in real life" doesn't really cut it. More to the point, basing your social and political views on your own very small sample (i.e. a particular workplace or locality) is downright dangerous.
I havent listed any racial theories ever.

What I am trying to put across is how bad it is out there. It is like walking on egg shells. You hardly have to do anything in order for people to kick off. It is horrendous.

I feel that it is how a lot of the low paid working class are now. Greed and arrogance are at an all time high. I am using different examples of painting a picture of how the WC are now. So many things everyone has to have but doesnt need. Buying their kids a thousand pound phones. Capitalism. Greed. Arrogance, beat the neighbours. How the WC are, is, in my opinion a very important factor for the people involved in the Labour party.
Are you Keir Starmer?

This very thinly veiled bigotry and projection towards working class people being irredeemable right wing bigots and so can only be sated by oh-so-begrudgingly being a right wing bigot yourself seems to be quite common among New Labour types.

Given your previous contributions to the thread can you clarify is this a minority, just some or most of the following categories:

1. Black working class;
2. White working class;
3. Asian working class;
4. White working class you have met;
5. Asian working class you have met;
6. Black working class you have met.
7. The wall of gammons.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Given your previous contributions to the thread can you clarify is this a minority, just some or most of the following categories:

1. Black working class;
2. White working class;
3. Asian working class;
4. White working class you have met;
5. Asian working class you have met;
6. Black working class you have met.
7. The wall of gammons.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice
The only times I mentioned race was to say that I have only ever encountered problems at work from white people. I said that because it is true. I am white. I find non-whites at work wonderful people. They are great to get along with.

Are you Keir Starmer?

This very thinly veiled bigotry and projection towards working class people being irredeemable right wing bigots and so can only be sated by oh-so-begrudgingly being a right wing bigot yourself seems to be quite common among New Labour types.
Eh?
My point is that working class people like that arent going to vote left wing. Thats a reality. I am left-wing. My post about labour going more right wing to get in is a correct one. I repeat again, it isnt one I like, but it is a reality.

Tell me what racial theories I have posted please?
Your repeated use of "gammon" to mean white people who are a bit red in the face = bad; Black and Asian people = good. You've doubled down on the white people (+ working class bit) too. If you'd said "gammon" = some middle aged white Tory arsehole bursting a blood vessel over a black family moving next door, then I'd expect you'd get a bit less stick. But you didn't, you kept referring to "gammon" purely as skin colour rather than values. Whether you like it or not, white gammony types = bad, Black and Asian = good, is a racial theory (no matter how half-arsed). It does no one any favours, least of all our Black and Asian sisters and brothers, and actually undermines meanginful anti-racism by playing right into the hands of the far right.

Eh?
My point is that working class people like that arent going to vote left wing. Thats a reality. I am left-wing. My post about labour going more right wing to get in is a correct one. I repeat again, it isnt one I like, but it is a reality.
But you have not provided any evidence that working class people vote right wing. There is plenty of evidence to the contrary. Just look at council wards of any Northern city and you'll it is the posher areas or rural areas which vote Tory.

Your repeated use of "gammon" to mean white people who are a bit red in the face = bad; Black and Asian people = good. You've doubled down on the white people (+ working class bit) too. If you'd said "gammon" = some middle aged white Tory arsehole bursting a blood vessel over a black family moving next door, then I'd expect you'd get a bit less stick. But you didn't, you kept referring to "gammon" purely as skin colour rather than values. Whether you like it or not, white gammony types = bad, Black and Asian = good, is a racial theory (no matter how half-arsed). It does no one any favours, least of all our Black and Asian sisters and brothers, and actually undermines meanginful anti-racism by playing right into the hands of the far right.
Serge, no, by gammon I was meaning bigoted people with strong opinions.

But you have not provided any evidence that working class people vote right wing. There is plenty of evidence to the contrary. Just look at council wards of any Northern city and you'll it is the posher areas or rural areas which vote Tory.
Can you not keep saying terms like right wing please? I have never said that. I am referring to the tory party. Thank you.

So why the repeated dictionary definitions?
Well people kept saying that Gammons are right wing. That definition about them isnt that. Its like when a neighbour says your car is too close to their house. That kind of thing. People with no compassion. That is how I am seeing society these days.

Back
Top Bottom