Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

What you need to do Kev is go on Twitter with all your mates and tell that Mrs Berger in no uncertain terms how cross you are with these antisemitism claims and how it was all a scam. That’ll put this horrible business to bed
I'm on urban instead. She can come on here and talk to me if she wants to.

Bleeding heck. All I was saying is that fairness is in short supply in the Labour Party right now, and has been since long before Corbyn's demise.
I'm not disputing that! All I'm saying is that we're in a sorry state if we can't hold ourselves to higher ethical standards than the bleedin' Labour Party.
When Labour's right start claiming that it was normal in Labour circles to praise Hitler you just know they are making it up.
Who's been saying that, btw?

I'm not disputing that! All I'm saying is that we're in a sorry state if we can't hold ourselves to higher ethical standards than the bleedin' Labour Party.
Just what ethical standards am I lowering myself to? Just out of interest.
Who's been saying that, btw?
Can't remember offhand, but there was some of that back in the day, including on one of those BBC documentaries.

Just what ethical standards am I lowering myself to? Just out of interest.
Well, there's this for a start:
Can't remember offhand, but there was some of that back in the day, including on one of those BBC documentaries.
If some Labour right dick started claiming that people on the Labour left had been saying something outrageous and terrible, and then you asked who exactly had said this thing, and they said "Can't remember offhand, but there was some of that back in the day", you'd be pretty unimpressed, right?

If some Labour right dick started claiming that people on the Labour left had been saying something outrageous and terrible, and then you asked who exactly had said this thing, and they said "Can't remember offhand, but there was some of that back in the day", you'd be pretty unimpressed, right?
Well I was in the middle of cooking at the time.

This contribution isn't so much aimed at KevTheBad (who seems to think I am Luciana Berger: or maybe Keir Starmer?,or at the very least an apologist for such). However others may actually be interested in this short article I have in the next (March) Labour Briefing on Corbyn & the Spooks. As with here (while I understand why most posters do otherwise) this article is in my own name. It does mention, a number of times, the anti-semitism in Labour 'issue', though not in a way Ms Berger would approve.....

Attachments

• Labour Briefing March 2023.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:

It as reported in the panarama

offering sue gray a job hey. her offer of a job by starmer certainly seems to have triggered the tories so not all bad then. whether she'll take it up remains to be seen.

offering sue gray a job hey. her offer of a job by starmer certainly seems to have triggered the tories so not all bad then. whether she'll take it up remains to be seen.
She's just handed her notice in, so I think we can guess that she's accepted.

The Fail is having a field day with this. It's kinda darkly amusing and would be more so save for the fact that some of their readers will actually believe this shit:

1677834040749.png

Also at this point it's difficult for me to get exercised over how much of a hachet job they do on Starmer.

Last edited:
The Fail is having a field day with this. It's kinda darkly amusing and would be more so save for the fact that some of their readers will actually believe this shit:

View attachment 365282

Also at this point it's difficult for me to get exercised over how much of a hachet job they do on Starmer/
No dog in the fight, as it were, but to me this looks like the LP has played a blinder; propelling Johnson and "Partygate" back up the news agenda and reminding folk of how angry they were looks like it has the potential to sink the vermin's poll numbers even lower.

View attachment 365282

Also at this point it's difficult for me to get exercised over how much of a hachet job they do on Starmer.
How on earth is this proof of anything?

Who actually appointed Gray to head the investigation? I'm pretty sure it was Starmer.

I know bollocks because it's in the Mail, but it makes absolutely no sense, even for the Mail...

Reactions: Sue
Back
Top Bottom