Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Keir Starmer's time is up

Fucking great.
We had no trains here ALL weekend.
If a corporation can convince the UN that water is not a basic human right, then I rather not have corporations in control of my water , fitting water meters (and whatever malarkey that might mean)..
Coz I tell you what as much as not having trains for 2 days was a pain in the arse, not having water for 2 days? no thankyou.

Was on the Grand Union a couple of years back, stopped at the waterpoint by Bull's bridge -now bring your own tap head.
Has been a rest point for gentlemen of the road for over a century.
BW keys have been a thing for years, since the 90s at least :confused:

BW keys have been a thing for years, since the 90s at least :confused:
No not the bw keys ...the waterpoint is on the Tesco site just as you come off the London arm about 100 yards from a bridge that's a kippable. Used to be just a straight tap (I know there are ones which do need bwkey access that one didn't..for reasons. Now if you ain't got a wrench or your own tap head you can't use. That said also heard of licensed boats having difficulty accessing water on the kennet this summer

No not the bw keys ...the waterpoint is on the Tesco site just as you come off the London arm about 100 yards from a bridge that's a kippable. Used to be just a straight tap (I know there are ones which do need bwkey access that one didn't..for reasons. Now if you ain't got a wrench or your own tap head you can't use. That said also heard of licensed boats having difficulty accessing water on the kennet this summer
Ah, that puts a different perspective on it.

Episode 3? Working ok for me

downloaded though and says video not available.

strange it's shown as private but plays ok for me

I must be privileged :)

I don't think the solution is 'magic' but I'd say worker-run, for the needs of the communities and probably decentralised. Obviously.
Do you believe that this would be feasible under some version of our current political setup or is this all reliant on wholesale revolution and so on happening first?

Do you believe that this would be feasible under some version of our current political setup or is this all reliant on wholesale revolution and so on happening first?
I think people need to get off their arse and seize infrastructure and the means of production and stop wasting time with parliamentary and liberal bollocks. Then the working class really would be back. I'd also like to see certain places burnt down, maybe we could start with the Ofgem offices? Why hasn't it been done yet I wonder? What are people waiting for?

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
I think people need to get off their arse and seize infrastructure and the means of production and stop wasting time with parliamentary and liberal bollocks. Then the working class really would be back. I'd also like to see certain places burnt down, maybe we could start with the Ofgem offices? Why hasn't it been done yet I wonder? What are people waiting for?
Ok, doesn't actually answer my question but I'll take the implied answer to be "no".

I don't know what exact flavour of revolutionary you are but I've never really understood how major public infrastructure stuff (things like railways or power generation) is supposed to work without pretty significant centralised control of some kind.

Back
Top Bottom