Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

I am not taking a fucking line...listen to the vid, it's a good example of the 'Tory party' doing exactly what dylanredefined said they don't do...I don't know who that person is who owns the twitter account. I don't drown my life in twitter like you do.

I’ve watched the vid. Can you show me where she encouraged soldiers to shoot posters of Corbs?

The ‘fucking line’ is that of claiming that associating the labour leadership with AS leads to soldiers wanting to shoot Corbyn. Which is what you’re arguing here

I’ve watched the vid. Can you show me where she encouraged soldiers to shoot posters of Corbs?

The ‘fucking line’ is that of claiming that associating the labour leadership with AS leads to soldiers wanting to shoot Corbyn. Which is what you’re arguing here

No fuck off. Go back and read the interaction and stop making it up as per fucking usual.

The Corbyn-is-a-direct-threat culture comes from the top, this lot are just following the lead given them
This is what I am agreeing with and what dylanredefined said isn't happening. The vid is an example of one of them doing just that, it's happening daily, it's not just the media who are on the 'Corbyn as a national threat' propaganda game.

Now off you fuck with your poised to strike, pouncy, argumentative hobby horsing. I've no time for your nonsense.

No fuck off. Go back and read the interaction and stop making it up as per fucking usual.

This is what I am agreeing with and what dylanredefined said isn't happening. The vid is an example of one of them doing just that, it's happening daily, it's not just the media who are on the 'Corbyn as a national threat' propaganda game.

Now off you fuck with your poised to strike, pouncy, argumentative hobby horsing. You are no one I give a fuck about.

Speaking of making stuff up, you never did cite a single ‘self hating jew’ comment that you claimed JW ‘received a fuck-ton’ of.

And now here you are sharing a tweet (even though you don’t drown yourself in twitter) - which seeks to belittle claims of AS - as ‘evidence’ of Tories claiming corbyn is national threat.

Christ you’re thick.

And now here you are sharing a tweet (even though you don’t drown yourself in twitter) - which seeks to belittle claims of AS - as ‘evidence’ of Tories claiming corbyn is national threat.
The clip is clear evidence of a tory claiming that Corbyn is a national threat, no? That's exactly how this tory wants her phrase 'Marxist anti-Semite' to come across. And there have been tons of examples of this in the last couple of days from tory MPs.

The clip is clear evidence of a tory claiming that Corbyn is a national threat, no? That's exactly how this tory wants her phrase 'Marxist anti-Semite' to come across. And there have been tons of examples of this in the last couple of days from tory MPs.

Of course it is and of course there have been but Sssshhhh don't get in the way of his fun!

What is a greater risk to the UK, asks Conservative Dr Caroline Johnson - "a no-deal Brexit, versus the risk of letting down the country and ushering in a Marxist, anti-Semite-led government?"

Last edited:
I don't know, to me it looks like a large format dye sub print requiring a pretty high res image and the services of a professional printer, I'm sure there would be some companies in Kabul that are equipped to print it but they'd need the high res file.
Looks like the sort of crap a well-resourced army that likes having meetings and pointing at sticks with things could produce. What other options are there? That someone, on the orders of the british state snuck into kabul to find an appropriate printer with the high res file. Or they had pre-prepared pictures of this quality of corbyn shipped in?

Last edited:
I don't know, to me it looks like a large format dye sub print requiring a pretty high res image and the services of a professional printer, I'm sure there would be some companies in Kabul that are equipped to print it but they'd need the high res file.
Map making printer could probably do it. Oops another cap badge is in the shit. Unless someone acquired a poster and brought it out. Which raises all sorts of questions.

Looks like the sort of crap a well-resourced army that likes having meetings and pointing at sticks with things could produce. What other options are there? That someone, on the orders of the british state snuck into kabul to find an appropriate printer with the high read file. Or they had pre-prepared pictures of this quality of corbyn shipped in?

I've no Idea, I doubt there's much more to it than squaddies pissing about.

The only thing I intended to suggest was that more than a small amount of effort had been put in as opposed to cutting his picture out of a copy of the sun or something.
Nothing about who and how the material appeared? OK. It's ok to say that you think, based on print knowledge, that there was something else going on? Ok you did def not mean any of that. No prob.

Ah you imagine them Labour or Green voters then? :rolleyes:

Come off it, the armed forces is notoriously Conservative in culture, especially the top.
While true tories aren't actually in charge and its a small c rather than whatever the Tories latest plan is. The view on Brexit is more fuck knows what will happen rather than this is going to be awesome .

No it isn't in anyway sanctioned or condoned fuckwits have shown up the army so will be punished.

British army doesn't do coups or right wing fantasy's although the EDL and others put some effort into recruiting squaddies majority see right through them and for the minority there's punishment if caught.

Actually that's not quite true of my lifetime. But going back a bit.

But valid of now.

While true tories aren't actually in charge and its a small c rather than whatever the Tories latest plan is. The view on Brexit is more fuck knows what will happen rather than this is going to be awesome .

Eh? Could you wave your hand in the air and be any more dismissive please? :D

So now according to you...the 'Tories aren't actually in charge' so we needn't consider the fact that they actually are still in government and that their anti-corbyn/national threat rhetoric has been and continues to be spouted daily. Also, you want to conveniently gloss over the fact that the armed forces are traditionally Conservative institutions and that those at the top are notoriously CUNTSERVATIVE in their views and culture. Right.

Back
Top Bottom