Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

Jeremy seems to have done well getting to this position.
The Tories are apoplectic which can only be a good thing unless it’s a proper Admiral Ackbar moment

A reminder (if any were needed) that Ackbar did lead the fleet that blew up the second Death Star, killed the Emperor and liberated the galaxy. It isn't as if Corbyn has come out of lightspeed too close to the system, thinking surprise was wiser than...

The fucking army apologists on these boards cheering on the military practising shooting Corbyn is fucking sickening, to be honest.

To be clear, I’m not a supporter of parliamentary democracy, but I'm much less a supporter of the military taking anything to do with government into their own hands, let alone by means of redemptive violence, even symbolic.

This is the actual armed forces actually practicing shooting the leader of the opposition. I think he’s a twat. But anyone who thinks the military making light of taking him out is anything other than deeply troubling is a bigger twat.

its a half a dozen fuckwitted paras who are going to be in the shit for their spectacularly unfunny bit of bantz:facepalm:.
nobody's sticking up for these fuckwits but paras tend to be compared even to other infantry squaddies a bit dim

This 'few rotten eggs' argument is weak as fuck. Same folk saying such shit would be foaming at the mouth if it were May on that target and/ those doing the practice were brown skinned or described as ''left wingers'.
No they wouldn't. Using anyone's picture who isn't an enemy would get the same response "Ha Ha you fuckwit your in the shit what made you think doing this and putting it on social media was acceptable?"
While his talking to sein fein has made him hated by the armed forces.No one is condoning it. Pointing out poor marksmanship and drills is insulting the soldiers in a way that would hurt. Call them fascist stormtroopers they would probably embrace it. Point out they shoot like stormtroopers on the other hand:D.

I think having Corbyn on the target is of a different order than May because the heads of the security forces have already signalled that in their opinion he is an existential danger to the nation. The target practice isnt play acting bantz in this context, its not an empty threat, its complicitly sanctioned and supported at the highest levels. The Tories have roundly added to that the last couple of days, in their outrage that he's met with May.

god only knows what they made of people who made actual deals with sinn fein then
Funny thing is that's completely different.

I think having Corbyn on the target is of a different order than May because the heads of the security forces have already signalled that in their opinion he is an existential danger to the nation. The target practice isnt play acting bantz in this context, its not an empty threat, its complicitly sanctioned and supported at the highest levels. The Tories have roundly added to that the last couple of days, in their outrage that he's met with May.

The armed forces don't do politics very well. Paras being fuckwits is not going to be sanctioned by anyone.

No it isn't in anyway sanctioned or condoned fuckwits have shown up the army so will be punished.

British army doesn't do coups or right wing fantasy's although the EDL and others put some effort into recruiting squaddies majority see right through them and for the minority there's punishment if caught.

I said COMPLICITLY sanctioned, not directly sanctioned

The Corbyn-is-a-direct-threat culture comes from the top, this lot are just following the lead given them

Last edited:
Some sort of printer and internet connection maybe?

I don't know, to me it looks like a large format dye sub print requiring a pretty high res image and the services of a professional printer, I'm sure there would be some companies in Kabul that are equipped to print it but they'd need the high res file.

Putting stuff on helicopters now
daf05b1c37a80d524fdcc34961c5fb58.gif

Back
Top Bottom