Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

So JC is now king maker and he's told the cons he's too busy to meet maybot this morning. Hope they are putting together a good plan!

Oh, no. Not at all.
8798361.jpg

Disturbing that this story gets released on this particular day. It's paired up with the May-Corbyn meeting story as a double whammy on the BBC headlines etc.

Wonder how long they've been holding onto it.

Disturbing that this story gets released on this particular day. It's paired up with the May-Corbyn meeting story as a double whammy on the BBC headlines etc.

Wonder how long they've been holding onto it.
Someone posted it on twitter this morning as amazing banter, it was picked up by Ash Sarkar from Novara, then the media - I don't think it's been held on to at all, unless the guy who posted it is some kind of plant.

Para got to Para. :facepalm:.
Well if those muppets are the firing squad hope he brings a book could take a while.
Apart from the sheer stupidity of putting this on social media. The shooting isnt that good either.
Do you think the Paras will ever get disbanded like their Canadian counterparts were?

Do you think the Paras will ever get disbanded like their Canadian counterparts were?

Unless they commit a horrendous war crime in the future I doubt it. Paras haven't dropped since suez and don't do anything other units can't do. It's a nice option to have, though looking at air borne operations would any PM have the bottle to launch an airborne operation? As if it goes wrong everyone dies.

The armed forces practising executing the leader of the opposition. Not at all fascistic, no.

Have you ever experienced a group of paras?

I find their pack mentality quite sinister without chucking politics into the mix

Individually they, like society are a mixed bunch. But they aren’t very smart and are easily influenced especially once in hierarchical groups

Jeremy seems to have done well getting to this position.
The Tories are apoplectic which can only be a good thing unless it’s a proper Admiral Ackbar moment

Back
Top Bottom