Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

CtQ2r1KWgAAE_YF.jpg:large
Was that in response to NEC election?

Luckily my house is being moved from Rachel Reeves constituency to Greg Mullholland's in the boundary review, so I can vote Labour without voting for "we'll cut worse than Thatcher" Reeves and help turn the octocunts into the heptocunts :thumbs:

oh - im in reeves seat as well - any details on where the boundry changes will happen? Much more fun to vote to unseat that smug, arrogant tosser mullholland then protest vote agasint whiny reeves.

wes streeting on R4 this a.m re: anti semitism - link to the leaflets he got at Momentum rally yday that he regards as 'anti semitic abuse', and containing ' classic anti semitic tropes' ;

oh - im in reeves seat as well - any details on where the boundry changes will happen? Much more fun to vote to unseat that smug, arrogant tosser mullholland then protest vote agasint whiny reeves.
Screen Shot 2016-09-26 at 10.52.28.png

Red = old
Black lines = new.

Amusingly I'm in the same constituency as Otley despite being 2 miles from the centre of Leeds.

wes streeting on R4 this a.m re: anti semitism - link to the leaflets he got at Momentum rally yday that he regards as 'anti semitic abuse', and containing ' classic anti semitic tropes' ;

I'm apparently a little rusty on my "classic anti-semitic tropes" so can anyone point out which tropes are contained here?

right I can rejoin labour then... I had to cancel the direct debit before so I could afford to pay the £25 to vote, I reckon I've saved my £25 worth of membership fees by now so I can start paying again now i'm sure I got the person I want voted in. It was more the principle of it than the money.

Back
Top Bottom