Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

The Independent seem to be pleased with the result, their top stories on the website today:

"Teresa May Enjoys Huge Popularity Ratings with Voters"
"Owen Smith Would Have Been A Better Leader Say Public"
"Jeremy Corby's re-election is a Disaster For Labour"
"Lib Dems Welcome New Members as Corbyn is Re-elected"

Such a pity they're now out of print.

proxy.jpg

Please someone else tell me they see the resemblance to Prince George.

I see that the berniebro crap isn't going to stop now that Iron Corbz has won

Angela Eagle condemns culture of abuse in Labour
Rajeev Syal

Angela Eagle, the former leadership candidate and minister, has accused Jeremy Corbyn’s supporters of allowing a culture of abuse of MPs and Labour party staff which could lead to a form of “populist authoritarian rule”.

If only...

Although, oddly enough, part of what has apparently enabled this culture is Jeremy Corbyn failing to stop things like, for example, Australians living in Australia who have nothing to do with the Labour Party sending abusive messages to Yvette Cooper.

Now if he could stop things like that it would really be a sign of authoritarianism...

I enjoyed John Prescott's response to Kinnock's "Labour won't be elected in my life" speech:

Along the lines of:

He advised Micheal Foot: LOST
Stood in two himself: LOST
Advised Gordon Brown: LOST
Advised David Milliband: LOST

The Eddie Izzard of Labour leaders

The proposed new rules on abuse mean I can't cunt fuckers off at all ever. A possible resigning matter.

One of the advantages of only being an interested onlooker - I can call the bunch of cunts a bunch of cunts as often as I like.

Listening to a Radio 5 Live call in and Owen Jones really is taking the most right-wing position he possibly can. He's attacking membership votes on policy and the Shad Cabinet while calling for the PLP to be able to vote on Shad Cab roles. Fuck you Owen Jones.

Here he is at breakfast time

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom