Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

War is disastrous but not just for the people of Ukraine or Russia but for everyone.

5278.jpg
Sure this should be in the guardian down the shitter thread

As I understand it Corbyn is being booted out because of the lamentable result at the last general election and not AS. On that basis, I look forward to further expulsions from the PLP, starting with the shadow cabinet member responsible for the car crash that was Labour’s Brexit policy that cost 5 million votes and ‘the red wall’

As I understand it Corbyn is being booted out because of the lamentable result at the last general election and not AS. On that basis, I look forward to further expulsions from the PLP, starting with the shadow cabinet member responsible for the car crash that was Labour’s Brexit policy that cost 5 million votes and ‘the red wall’
ah but corbyn has been selected as the scapegoat - never mind that shammer played a major role in that clusterfuck of an election. bet it was shammer who said 'let's announce a new policy every day so we don't have to keep going on about brexit'.

I’m sure they’ll also boot out Ed Miliband for a Labour’s poor electoral performance under his leadership.

I saw Corbyn on sky news where one of,their reporters tryed and emphasised the word tryed to interview him and and sounded very rude?

What a confusing sentence (and punctuation). Did the interviewer for sky sound rude? Did Corbyn sound rude? Did the interviewer emphasize the word tried in the interview? Are you questioning whether you saw any of it at all or just that one of the above did or did not appear rude?

Back
Top Bottom