Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

AmateurAgitator , if you want to leave go. It may be the best option for you at the minute, nobody on U75 is quite on your political wavelength and if you hate that fact you aren't going to change anything by shouting at people. But later down the line if you want to come back, that's fine with me. You aren't a toxic poster, you're just an angry poster. That's no big sin.

AmateurAgitator , if you want to leave go. It may be the best option for you at the minute, nobody on U75 is quite on your political wavelength and if you hate that fact you aren't going to change anything by shouting at people. But later down the line if you want to come back, that's fine with me. You aren't a toxic poster, you're just an angry poster. That's no big sin.

You've been in full-on hippy Jesus mode for a bit now.
Must have been a good weekend. :thumbs:

giphy.gif

I hate this place but I keep coming back. I spend less time here than I used to but I need to get away from it permantently. I don't like the politics on here and how I get treated. I prefer to be away from this place and do other more practical stuff instead. Someone suggested I try changing my email and posting a load of nonsense as my password, but it didn't work. The bandwidth thread is good and there are other parts of these forums that can be good and it can be quite informative. But at the end of the day its horrible interacting with people on here, especially when it comes to politics.

I hate this place but I keep coming back. I spend less time here than I used to but I need to get away from it permantently. I don't like the politics on here and how I get treated. Someone suggested I try changing my email and posting a load of nonsense as my password, but it didn't work.
What you were advised to do was stick some auld nonsense in as your password, not to post it up

I hate this place but I keep coming back. I spend less time here than I used to but I need to get away from it permantly. Someone suggested I try changing my email and posting a load of nonsense as my password, but it didn't work.

I'm sure one of the mods can perma ban you if you ask them. You kinda already have posting editor's photo up. You should delete those.

Cheers. I'll give it a go.
Take a break, look after yourself
I hate this place but I keep coming back. I spend less time here than I used to but I need to get away from it permantently. I don't like the politics on here and how I get treated. I prefer to be away from this place and do other more practical stuff instead. Someone suggested I try changing my email and posting a load of nonsense as my password, but it didn't work.
Have you got anyone you could chat to away from here?

Please don't burn your boats here. Leave yourself a gap to come back if you want to in a bit. You might regret a permanent exit later on.

I hate this place but I keep coming back. I spend less time here than I used to but I need to get away from it permantently. I don't like the politics on here and how I get treated. I prefer to be away from this place and do other more practical stuff instead. Someone suggested I try changing my email and posting a load of nonsense as my password, but it didn't work. The bandwidth thread is good and there are other parts of these forums that can be good and it can be quite informative. But at the end of the day its horrible interacting with people on here, especially when it comes to politics.

Why did you change your tagline? :(

I think people on this forum would be more well-disposed towards you if you didn't fly off the handle at them so easily. I get that you apparently dislike people here for being liberals and reformists, but if you think the politics here are bad, then I do wonder what other forums and social media you've been using, because my impression is that it's mostly so much worse elsewhere.

Fuck this place with a shitty stick. You arrogant cunts take this place too seriously anyway and no doubt spend way too much time on here.

Are you talking to yourself?

Take a fucking breather, log off for a few weeks, go change the world... whatever it takes.

And maybe reconsider the casual homophobia during the break.

It is a shame really. Briefly, it was crazy and exciting and seemed that things might actually change. With the billionaire-owned rightist Media etc it was always going to be hard to win an election but Corbyn really blew it and fell into Boris Johnsons' trap.

I remember sitting up through the night in '97 watching all those Thatcherite, hideous and morally corrupt Tories losing seat after seat and cheering to the rafters. Then we got Blair and more of the same just with better spin. This time round I don't feel any excitement whatsoever at the prospect of this cabal of sociopaths losing power when Sir Kier Starmer is meant to represent the alternative. There has to be a better way

Back
Top Bottom