Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Jeremy Corbyn's time is up

Anarachisn has achieved soooo much
So the grass roots community mutual aid efforts that occurred during the Grenfell crisis didn't achieve anything? The collectives in Spain in the mid-thirties that brought improvements to the lives of many Spanish working class people and peasants just didn't happen? And neither did the the achievements of the Common Ground Collective in America? How convenient. Those are just a few examples and there are many more.

You're an idiot and a sectarian ideologue.

Last edited:
So the grass roots community mutual aid efforts that occurred during the Grenfell crisis didn't achieve anything? The collectives in Spain in the mid-thirties that brought improvements to the lives of the Spanish working class and peasants just didn't happen? And neither did the the achievements of the Common Ground Collective in America? How convenient. Those are just a few examples and there are many more.

You're an idiot and a sectarian ideologue.
And you are so shit at everything that even your own comrades find it too embarrassing to try to defend your drivel.
You’re a (slow, repetitive) irrelevance.

And you are so shit at everything that even your own comrades find it too embarrassing to try to defend your drivel.
Thats bollox and my comrades don't have to defend me (neither do I expect them to), and I'm sure they've got other things to be getting on with rather than wasting time arguing with idiotic pricks like you - I know I have.

Interesting, but doesn't sound like he'd want to do it.
and it didn't work out so well in the end last time he got bounced into taking a job he never really wanted.

the reporter (or her ed) refers to the old mayoral election supplementary vote system as "proportional representation" which obviously makes no sense for a single position rather than a group. so probably can file this in the trash.

If he did run, he would surely need labour backing. I'm not sure he could make it as an independent.
This is just my reckoning, but I reckon he'd stand a great chance as an indie. I could see him beating whoever Labour puts up against him and taking it on the second prefs.

Roughly zero chance of him getting Labour backing - until after he wins, of course, as happened with Livingstone.

Corbyn was leader of the opposition for nearly 5 years and already has his own campaign song, he’s certainly widely known!

Back
Top Bottom