Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is this woman a transphobe?

I can and will advocate it any way I choose Mr Reiver.
If you advocate for your view on Twitter and if they class it as hateful, you may lose the right to advocate your view there. That is the essence of this thread. Their platform, their rules.

I suspect that concludes our conversation. I have no more to add that will convince you. You are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.

I'm open to being convinced, it's just that, to date, you've not made a compelling argument. But, if you have nothing else, then I agree that there's probably little else to say (given your inability to empathise with those who disagree).

If you advocate for your view on Twitter and if they class it as hateful, you may lose the right to advocate your view there. That is the essence of this thread. Their platform, their rules.
I’m not on Twitter so I don’t really know or care about that. And I don’t really care how often men like you try and close down the debate using that tactic elsewhere either. Because women can and will continue to discuss it. Often behind your backs :)

As I said earlier, what I do find interesting is the degree this divisive and authoritarian liberal/left wing agenda has been allowed to dominate society and social media. But other people aren’t keen to discuss that or how/why it has occurred.

Anyway, this has been a splendid example of it from Mr Border Reiver so maybe that’s enough for now.

I’m not on Twitter so I don’t really know or care about that. And I don’t really care how often men like you try and close down the debate using that tactic elsewhere either. Because women can and will continue to discuss it. Often behind your backs :)
They may discuss as they wish. This thread is about why Twitter bans some matters as unlawful hate speech. It is not about my view or yours.

And then those who shouted down the women are surprised when their backlash arrives.

As I said earlier, what I do find interesting is the degree this divisive and authoritarian liberal/left wing agenda has been allowed to dominate society and social media. But other people aren’t keen to discuss that.

Anyway, this has been a splendid example of it from Mr Border Reiver so maybe that’s enough for now.
Perhaps you could answer the question about current rights of transgender persons.

Border is going to be left only with people who are not civil but also not not civil, who do not ask questions or make objections or arguments and who only answer the specific questions he asks.

And then he will be done.

Back
Top Bottom