Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Brexit actually going to happen?

Will we have a brexit?

• Total voters
it will never end
T7raf0L.gif

b3ta.com board

The talk in Brussels is that EU leaders have agreed a Brexit delay until 31 October.

According to diplomatic sources quoted by Reuters, the EU will review this extension in June.
From the BBC ^

So, unless we leave without a deal, I think that means we have to take part in euro elections. Cue Tory candidates pissing about on their phones and answering 'whatever' to any question asked. :thumbs:

I've seen reports saying Oct 31 was an ill thought out compromise between Macron and the rest. However I think it works quite well for the EU. Isn't time for a Tory leadership and gen election for new PM to get ultra-brexity mandate. However there is time to get either mv4 through or customs union.

Parliment to allow its MPs to sod off on holiday.. No closer to anything that even resembles an exit agreement but now clutching their prize trump card of a 6 months extension, skools out! -

'Ministers were planning to ask MPs to sit on Friday, and on Monday and on Tuesday next week. But those plans have now been scrapped, and the Easter recess starts at the end of proceedings later today.'

Must be a ballache trying to sort this out when the party is semi-mutinous and ungovernable. You are either in or out though. If they can't do it, time to face up to facts. Fuck your career. It's a fuck up. You only have to examine their conduct. I don't have a blind trust in their competence and good faith because of what they do and have done over the years and neither should anyone else. These people think they can game it. They can't. You are either honourable and reasonable or a cunt for want of a better description. That is why we are where we are.

Wonder if we can use this time to hold a third referendum on the EU?

Considering starting a petition but need 5 email addresses of supporters the petition will be worded as below:-

Any supporters?

5 June 1975: Membership of the European Community referendum on whether the UK should stay in the European Community
23 June 2016: Membership of the European Community referendum on whether the UK should stay in the European Community

As we have now had two referendums on membership of the EU and considering the current inability of government to make a decision and their determination to carry out the "Will of the people" I propose a third referendum on continued membership of the EU.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom