Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Brexit actually going to happen?

Will we have a brexit?

• Total voters
Probably borrowed it from a pizza shop terms and conditions.

It's a term I notice a lot on LinkedIn, particularly around project management in large enterprises. I wonder if that's what she thinks this is. Not some complex negotiation that impacts real people's live, but an outcome she has to project manage to completion, regardless of its wider systemic impacts. The harder it gets to 'deliver', the more heroic she feels. I've long suspected she's not that well at the moment, and has had to divorce herself from reality just to keep going. This obsession with 'delivery' could be a symptom of it.

What did she say then? Gone to Penalties at St Mary's!

It should be stressed that nothing that happens tonight is as important as last night, when an important and decisive result was returned.

Salop came from 2 goals down to beat Stoke 3-2 :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: We'll go on to beat Wolves in the next round and declare ourselves Kings of the Brexit heartlands.

Well, I found it slightly funny for half a second before I reminded myself who those subtitles are for and why they need them? That instance is unintentionally amusing, but many of the errors made regularly in subtitles just make gobbledegook of the content, and it's not good enough. It's like giggling at fucked up Braile...I mean, ha de ha.:thumbs:
Surely the real scandal here is that the leader of her majesty's opposition appeared in the house wearing a blue suit and a red tie.

After such a blatant insult to the colour coordination community it was no surprise he lost the VoNC. The sooner Labour ditch him and select a leader with a correct position on aesthetics the better...

Perhaps most concerning since their colossal defeat is the (magical) belief coming from Tories in the media that they can, somehow, strike a deal with a) their own rebels b) rebels in other parties c) other party leaders d) 'senior Parliamentarians' etc. when any deal has to be between state & supra-state.

Yep. ‘No deal’ has little to do with the EU. It’s leverage on all those others.

The preconditions for 'talks' matrix is becoming ever more Byzantine...May has her 'redlines', Corbyn has his no to 'NoDeal', SNP also have no to 'NoDeal' but with specific rider of A5o extension and the SNP,LDs & the rest have all laid the "People's Vote" pre-condition on joining Lab any further VoNC.

Pick the bones out of that Juncker.

The preconditions for 'talks' matrix is becoming ever more Byzantine...May has her 'redlines', Corbyn has his no to 'NoDeal', SNP also have no to 'NoDeal' but with specific rider of A5o extension and the SNP,LDs & the rest have all laid the "People's Vote" pre-condition on joining Lab any further VoNC.

Pick the bones out of that Juncker.
so talks about talks about talks

Back
Top Bottom