Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Brexit actually going to happen?

Will we have a brexit?

• Total voters
Oh good, thought it was another year for the deal, I did just wake up when i read it.

tumblr_oigdbexboE1qcxtm5o8_400.gif

that clip is quite something isn't it? Davies and all the other cunts should have this shit thrown back in their faces everytime that appear in public.

when i was half awake and listening to the toady programme this morning there was some mp on saying how the best way out was joining efta and thus remaining in the eea, as opposed to what *he* thought was going to happen, which was a no-deal brexit as theresa may (he said) runs down the clock.

only i think he has it arse over tit, as i suspect what's going to happen as we approach bidet is that may's european beliefs will become more apparent. we've already seen her row right back from david davis's plans, when she ambushed him at chequers. i think she is more likely to go oh my god noes we cannot crash out of the eu and utterly fuck the economy and it's in the national interest to remain within the eu, rather than quit on a poll from the best part of three years ago (this i9s how she may present it). the running down of the clock more in my opinion to do with 'do you really want to redo this and go through another three fucking years of nonsense', to reinforce her position (or rather the position of remainers), rather than to crash out. if a great u-turn was done after giving people a chance to peer over the brink of no-deal chaos i am not so sure that the noisy brexiters in the tory party would find their support quite so secure.

Back
Top Bottom