Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is Brexit actually going to happen?

Will we have a brexit?

• Total voters
I should think a lot of the 'hah, boris, he's a lad' shine will have worn off in recent months. Except amongst the terminally cretinous of course.

I had been under that impression, then a week or so ago read that he’s still no.1 popular for Tory voters, even if his fellow MPs largely hate him.

Worrying if there’s a leadership challenge.

Theresa May proposes £120m Brexit festival to take place in 2022

giphy.gif

Why do people pay any attention to Johnson? It’s not like he’s an economics whizz, a reknowned business guru or a financial Jedi - he s fucking classics toff with some journalism in his background .

I wish he would fuck off

His "journalism" is often so lacking erudition that his copy has to be sub-edited to death, even for the Speccytater. Apparently "so what were you trying to say, Boris?" is a frequent question in e-mails between the man himself and the copy desk.

Boris is reported as being irritated by the Irish issue, and has described it as the tail wagging the (Brexit) dog.
He should have thought of that before then.
He really is a nasty racist bastard and I am amazed anybody voted for him ever.

What's more disturbing is that he's descended from a Circassian (part of modern-day Syria, renowned for blondeness), so should be the opposite of racist. Instead, he grabs hold of any shit-stick available. He has no honour.

Is this before or after he's lent his labour to constructing the Ducloz Head to Stromness shipping canal?
His labour is required in the mountains of south georgia where he will hew stone for the great grytviken - buenos aires friendship bridge. Meanwhile our argentine comrades are engaging politicians and former military personnel to begin their end of the project, which when completed will demonstrate the amity and goodwill the proletariats of our two countries have for each other.

We anticipate breaking stone within hours of johnson's arrival

Back
Top Bottom