Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

If BoJo had died of Covid would things be different today?

I think it would've been better if he was seriously maimed by it. Something like permanent kidney failure or having a limb amputated. That would've been a more permanent visual display for the public and, well, just a pleasure to see the cunt maimed from a disease he's repeatedly joked about (operation last gasp haw haw haw) and done the least amount of work he could get away with to combat.

I think it would've been better if he was seriously maimed by it. Something like permanent kidney failure or having a limb amputated. That would've been a more permanent visual display for the public and, well, just a pleasure to see the cunt maimed from a disease he's repeatedly joked about (operation last gasp haw haw haw) and done the least amount of work he could get away with to combat.
Might have done the world a favour if his cock fell off.

I do not wish many people dead but he is one of the few.

What sort of names did you have in mind?
Someone more famous than Manu Dibango
There are still a lot of people out there with the "I dont know anyone who got really ill" experience - a famous name or two wouldve really helped with that. My impression is there is little coverage in general of those who die, get hospitalised or have long covid, especially this year.
The case of Johnson is a particularly bad example to others as he was in hospital and back at work in no time with apparent no long term effect.

I don't think it would have changed the trajectory of the pandemic but it would have given a lot of people something to smile about at a difficult time.

It would also most likely have persuaded more people to take restrictions seriously, especially since we probably wouldn't have had all that Cummings Barnard Castle shit undermining any sense of the rules being applied fairly.

How many thousands of lives might have been saved? I don't know, but if anyone's got a time machine handy I could always pop back to 2020 and unplug a couple of machines in the hospital so we could find out.

I think it would have probably kept cases down for a while but by this point it'd be about the same imo.

No we wouldn't. The descending quality of prime ministers this century means someone even less able than Johnson would be in downing street now
True. But Johnson seems to have a particular thing of wanting his cabinet to be full of idiots. That's quite historically unusual. Whichever idiot had succeeded him would have probably wanted to promote a few unthreatening but vaguely competent MPs.

In any event, I think it would be an achievement to end up with worse that we have.

Back
Top Bottom