Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I love you, you play my Trent: Liverpool 21/22

no

Barcelona reportedly placed Jurgen Klopp on their managerial shortlist just weeks before pulling the trigger to axe Ronald Koeman. Barcelona suffered an embarrassing 1-0 defeat to Rayo Vallecano courtesy of a Radamel Falcao goal last night.

Most passes ever in the prem.

249643255_4954018537989103_355962436353174621_n.jpg

World Cup winner Thuram praised the actions of the Liverpool captain, who has been vocal in recommending ways for white footballers to join the fight against racism

Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson has been among the more vocal senior players in the Premier League, suggesting the booing of the knee at Euro 2020 tells us "there really is still a problem" and imploring white players to join the anti-racism battle.

"It shows even more that we have to keep going, keep fighting it," he said of the decision to kneel before games at the European Championships.

"From our side, it's about being together and doing what we think is right - and that's what we feel is right."

Henderson has now been named by former footballer and anti-racism campaigner Lilian Thuram as one of the players who appears to truly understand the scale and nature of the problem.

This is my dilema:
Do I a listen to the match on the radio, and another day ofiverpool absolutely smashing it in the Prem.

Or do I listen to the radio, to hear England smash the Aussies in the T20.

Normally it'd be liverpool all the way, but it's on Talksport....

There can't be many better jobs in football than being Divock Origi. 101 appearances in seven years and probably earns about £30k a week.

And he's still only 26.

What a time to be alive.

Liverpool are unbeaten in 10 league games against West Ham since losing 2-0 at Upton Park in January 2016 (W8, D2).

The Reds have won 31 Premier League matches versus the Hammers, more than against any other side.

Back
Top Bottom