Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hundreds of women assaulted in German NYE celebrations

Look at what this hate filled bastard wrote:

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH MULTICULTURALISM?

Hello teenage thingy.
if you have time could you please point out where the hate is in this or any other piece of writing by that bastard?
Thanks.
Right now, he's my favourite writer in the world, like he's even better than you for instance.
(I'm working my way through his recent book which is about the history of how humans have defined what it means to be a good / moral person. )

Last edited:
Hello teenage thingy.
if you have time could you please point out where the hate is in this or any other piece of writing by that bastard?
Thanks.
Right now, he's my favourite writer in the world, like he's even better than you for instance.
(I'm working my way through his recent book which is about the history of how humans have defined what it means to be a good / moral person. )
i thought that was his point i.e he didn't really think that?

Look at what this hate filled bastard wrote:

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH MULTICULTURALISM?

Cheers for posting. Just read it. Why the need for you to bring sarcasm with it? (Hate filled bastard)

The difference here is he is talking, in terms I wouldn't dispute, about multiculturalism as state enforced and the problems and contradictions that brings. I don't have a problem with his argument.

Except the average person on the street, fuck it, me anyway, doesn't necessarily use the word multiculturalism in this way. He talks of 'diversity' in a kind of opposition to multiculturalism. To me it's semantics. And using the word 'multiculturalism' as a negative gives succour to pretend lefties like CR to deal in their casual racism.

Tl;dr? I'm for diversity, agree with the article you posted, but don't like little keyboard warriors like CR giving it large against "that lot bringing their families over with them"

Sorry if that breaks the Urban party line.

Oh. And for going away for dinner while others threw abuse dressed as debate.

Hello teenage thingy.
Thanks.
Sarcasm

EDIT: Just seen your later reply, apols.

The consequences of this could be disastrous, girls might start wearing repellant instead.

donald-trump-fragrance.jpg

So. We have great debate here on Urban yes? "Listen you fucking twat". "Suspicious". "Awesome stupidity". "Clearly don't listen to much news" "Not to mention critiques over the years here on Planet Urban, centre of the universe"

You people need to get it more.

As for the "thousand rapists". No, not racist at all.

Jesus fucking Christ. Take a look at yourselves.

Most of what you're getting apoplectic about is the work of one poster - a poster who's basically a gobshite. Don't tar us all with the Casually Red brush, there's a good stroke victim.

So the answers are, bimble "education" and Casually Red, a left wing vigilante response.
Whey the first seems to be working somewhat slowly, I think 1792, was the date Europe started to get to grips with the problem, that right Pickman's model?
And as for vigilante gangs of any persuasion? Naw, still think CCTV and rapid response units are the front runner, imperfect and objectionable as they may be, but still, if they prevent even one incident, as witnessed around Europe at the turn of the year, then they will be worth it, and even if they don't prevent it,then at least the perpetrators will be far more likely to be caught and prevented from doing it again.
Like I have said before, I dislike CCTV as much as the next person but in the world in which we live mebbes it's the best in a world of evils.

Quite a few. I'd like to envisage a culture and economy based around integration and education.

Posts like yours, throwing random huge numbers around, just look like thinly veiled racism based on fear. You see chaos, I see opportunity.
Opportunity for who?

no no no.

what happened to getting qualified teachers who can speak the necessary languages? or getting venues? getting accommodation for the migrants? let's not forget that in 2001 the americans were hard pushed to find people who could speak afghan languages for intelligence analysis purposes - where will all these fluent speakers of middle east and central asian languages come from? not to mention the budget...

Or the vetting.

ok. Forget it. Lets just shout at each other a bit more about 'the left" and "the right" and "capital and imperialism"'s role in what happened here.

I'm going to regret this but.. Our man Dave is on the case already , see today's news about 20 million quid for english language classes.
Taken from where? Last I heard we were on our uppers and couldn't afford basic welfare provision?

Taken from where? Last I heard we were on our uppers and couldn't afford basic welfare provision?

so they say. But theres always a few bill or so for foriegn adventures and so forth. Austerity and the shrinking of the state is an ideologically motivated con. Britain isn't skint as a state.

so they say. But theres always a few bill or so for foriegn adventures and so forth. Austerity and the shrinking of the state is an ideologically motivated con. Britain isn't skint as a state.
Aye,while I broadly agree with you this thread is descending into the usual twatfest.

So. We have great debate here on Urban yes? "Listen you fucking twat". "Suspicious". "Awesome stupidity". "Clearly don't listen to much news" "Not to mention critiques over the years here on Planet Urban, centre of the universe"

You people need to get it more.

As for the "thousand rapists". No, not racist at all.

Jesus fucking Christ. Take a look at yourselves.
We often do, believe it or not.

I am not disputing Germany has taken a large number of refugees over the past 2 years. I am arguing against people like CR using that figure in a way Enoch Powell would be proud of. Accusing me of not listening to the news, or worse, heaven forbid, not being totally up to date with Urban threads, is, frankly, a laughable argument.

You really do need to get out more mate. I go to work. But every time I switch this website on in the last fortnight, your presence has been constant. I'm not using 'get out more' as a pithy insult, the sort of which you make a career out of on here. I'm using it as a statement of fact. You really do need to step away from that screen and see some real life away from here.

Christ,that's so precious, and what "real work" do you actually do?

Most of what you're getting apoplectic about is the work of one poster - a poster who's basically a gobshite. Don't tar us all with the Casually Red brush, there's a good stroke victim.

While I find Casually Red an utter areshole on most issues, he often rings true on some, but then goes off on a loonerysupd tangent and destroys his original argument. But I can't but help admire his indefatigable attempts to defend his position, at best,no one can describe him as a hypocrite.
And at worst, urbans answer to the monoclqie accusations;)
^^^^monoclige!! Google spell,checker;)

So the answers are, bimble "education" and Casually Red, a left wing vigilante response.
Whey the first seems to be working somewhat slowly, I think 1792, was the date Europe started to get to grips with the problem, that right Pickman's model?
And as for vigilante gangs of any persuasion? Naw, still think CCTV and rapid response units are the front runner, imperfect and objectionable as they may be, but still, if they prevent even one incident, as witnessed around Europe at the turn of the year, then they will be worth it, and even if they don't prevent it,then at least the perpetrators will be far more likely to be caught and prevented from doing it again.
Like I have said before, I dislike CCTV as much as the next person but in the world in which we live mebbes it's the best in a world of evils.
Let's have CCTV in every home. If they prevent even one incident of child abuse they will be worth it. :facepalm:
(Not wanting to disappoint in the twatfest)
/monoclige

Don't be giving out to him . He sounds like the perfect addition to your wanky clique . He's like a frankensteins monster made out of all the circle jerks best bits .

Back
Top Bottom