Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

I went to the 100 club a few weeks back- wasn't impressed, to be honest.

It's not bad. I like the way they have the stage down the long side of the room. I saw the Felice Brothers, who were excellent, there a couple of weeks ago. But there was no real ale on.

29th june - possibly goign to see guana batz at bar monsta in camden
4th july - morrissey at the wireless "festival"
16th july - gallon drunk at the corsica studios
30th july - kitty, daisy & lewis at the 100 club

Anyone going to stevie wonder in bham sept? Was asking mates when they were still at their face value of £55/65, but no one is up for it, and now have to pay reseller prices of around £100 :mad: still going to try go solo though:cool:

We're putting on a FREE show at Jamm tonight. Come and start your Glastonbury Refusenik weekend with us! And it's a great bill! Gorgeous folk pop from the Stars Of Aviation, day-glo indiepop from London's answer to Los Campesinos! (that's Brontosaurus Chorus), Herman Dune-inspired indie from The Rocky Nest, and dreamy indiepop from Honey Pine Dresser. Plus DJs from BBC 6 Music and The Lipster. All for nothing!

http://www.urban75.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=254697

isn't new cross a long way to come from bradford? :confused: (okay, that's the last time, promise....)

i fancy going to see the guana batz on sunday but i'm skint, i'll be going on my own, and i can't be arsed to trudge up to camden on a sunday evening. they're very good, but it's not like they're gonna be playing any new material or anything...

new cross is very near me and i'm on my tod on friday night. but i'm skint. so i doubt i'll make it. but i'd *like* to, which is the important thing. isn't it?

i think it is probably very cheap and i might even be able to get you in free but probably couldn't say for sure before the evening, but send me a pm tomorrow if you decide to give it try.

Mercury Rev
New album soon :cool:

Not over price tickets too :)

Oct 30 Waterford, Ireland Electric Avenue
Oct 31 Cork, Ireland Cyprus Avenue
Nov 1 Galway, Ireland Roisin Dubh
Nov 2 Dublin, Ireland Vicar St
Nov 4 Belfast, UK Mandela Hall
Nov 5 Manchester, UK Academy
Nov 6 Leeds, UK Academy
Nov 7 Birmingham, UK Academy
Nov 9 Newcastle, UK Academy
Nov 11 Brighton, UK Corn Exchange
Nov 13 London, UK Shepherds Bush Empire :cool:
Nov 14 Oxford, UK Academy

I saw Butthole Surfers on Tuesday just gone and if there are still tickets left come payday on Monday I shall be off to see Jim White at B'ham Glee Club this coming Wednesday.

To make up for possibly missing out on the Rockingbirds ( :( ) I bought tickets to Shellac and Ten Benson last night

Am umming and ahhing over the OCMS tickets now...stupid midweek gigs...will have to take at least next morning off if I'm stopping over at annieraks...

Oh shut up sojourner :rolleyes:

Anyway - Alabama 3 tickets have been purchased for the December gig :cool:

Yay...I'm def going to see Jim White tomorrow. Tickets now purchased and I'm super excited. I saw him last year at a festival and he had a sore throat (((jim's throat))) so this gig may be quite different....:)

Back
Top Bottom