Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

sept1-724x1024.jpg

Will be seeing 'em at the Thekla on Friday, get to the Beggarman's Disco

Hey Colossus, Kogumasza and Lower Slaughter at the Electrowerkz on October 9th - Lower Slaughter absolutely smashed it at Supernormal and I'm always up for a Colossus gig. Kogumasza are great also so this should be a top night out :cool:

Lots of gigs on in Malasaña district of Madrid as part of the Villamanuela Festival. Takes place in October in various venues around town.

I'm going to see an ESG and Fat White Family double header on the Friday. I love ESG and am excited about seeing them again.

Villamanuela

peoples assembly against austerity hosting super furry animals and charlotte church (plus others) manchester academy - 5th october to coincide with tory conference. just bought my tickets.

King Crimson in Salford Quays, Manchester at The Lowry's Lyric Theatre.
Review by composer Andrew Keeling here: Andrew Keeling, composer: King Crimson. The Lowry Centre, Manchester

King Crimson are at the Lowry/Lyric for a second night tonight (12/09/2015) - a very small number of tickets are available.

Highly recommend.
Saw them last night in Salford and as a fan these 34 years, was totally blown away by their live musicianship.
A long-standing ovation (clapped in 7/8 time, because I can) saw them return to the stage after what seemed like an age, for two more.
Tony Levin plays bass like a go[o]d/demon; Jakko sings like an angel; Fripp bends his guitar until it sings; and front-of-stage three drummer triptych saw the seated morph into twitching dervishes.
A+++

Last edited:
I won tickets on Buzz to see Asian Dub Foundation in October...I'm very much looking forward to jumping about like a loon that night.

I'm umming and aaahing about the Melvins gig - the Melvins always totally RULE but it's a super pricey gig and I've seen them many times now....

Hmmmm.

DOOOOOOO IIIIIIT

I've only seen them once, at Primavera, and they blew everyone else off the stage. Poor Smashing Pumpkins, having to follow them :D

Megadeth in Dublin, November.
U2 in November (I got this ticket as a gift, okay?? :D. I said i was only gonna pay 35 quid for a punters ticket at a Christmas show.......a family member's husband refuses to go so i've landed myself a €100 ticket...keep ya posted..)
Also wanna see the Proclaimers, think its November they are playing.:cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom