Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Alabama Shakes - Surprise gig at Oslo in Hackney tonight - sold out but I have spare £10 ticket: if anybody is interested pm me

EfUHv6b0

WOOHOO HardFloor & Placid :cool:
Orded my ticket :D

No Ceephax Acid Crew can't make night replaced with Radioactive Man.
Not long now bleep bleep :) :)

I'm going to see the nightingales and ted chippington tomorrow. I suppose they're probably on tour in that case, so you should go see them when they visit your town.

Flying over to the UK in a few weeks just to see Congo Natty. It's at koko in Camden. I just looked on the website and it says they may wish to scan ID's for entry. What is this? I don't really want to be going out clubbing with my passport when I will need it the next day to fly home. How likely is it they will want to do this? (I won't type need, because they don't need to do this at all).

Flying over to the UK in a few weeks just to see Congo Natty. It's at koko in Camden. I just looked on the website and it says they may wish to scan ID's for entry. What is this? I don't really want to be going out clubbing with my passport when I will need it the next day to fly home. How likely is it they will want to do this? (I won't type need, because they don't need to do this at all).

Sadly it's becoming a more common thing in London. Some venues are having it imposed on them as part of their licence and they basically have no choice but to do it (it's the case that you have to have ID scanned for most of the clubs in Brixton now). I'd give them a call and see whether it's compulsory in their case.

Ride at Albert Hall in Manc this Saturday & in July 28th The Sonics in Brum.

ooh have Lunar Festival too in a mere 2 weeks time..:cool:

Just got tickets for Gnod and Hey Colossus at Corsica on the 24th July. Been very quiet on the gig front for me this year so I'm looking forward to this a lot...

saw foo fighters last night at the cricket ground in manchester. £55 a ticket and touts were offering £80 to buy them outside at the start of the day. gig was completely underwhelming - they played for 2 1/2 hours and the sound quality was mostly terrible. would have been better if they'd just done 1 1/2 hour and cut out all the shit songs no one wanted to hear and the endless fucking talking.

Back
Top Bottom