Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help Needed

So this was my closest Metro entrance:

208C0867-998D-4EB3-A147-E42D08804545.jpeg

A sign, literally.

I found a red pen on the floor of the underground and your name written in red ink means death here:

13E832D7-A3AB-4B69-AC0D-2E5C7C2D0D0F.jpeg

And I’ve left the cash I had converted yesterday at home and am well on my way now.

Know what, fuck-it. If it’s my fate it’s my fate; whatever happens.

P.S. am I correctly using the semi-colon here? :hmm:

This place is the D’s B’s so so often. Thank you.

If you were to book me 2 nights in Manchester (and a half-day if possible) on Wednesday / Thursday / leaving Friday evening (6pm or so) how much might that be?
Any other time and you could've crashed at mine in the spare room, I'm pretty much in the city centre, but the bed's not made up, there's clothes all over as I'm frantically sorting things out and packing for a three-month trip to France.

Nooooooooo! Sachas is part of the Britannia chain, they're all shit holes. Proper skanky.

Britannia named worst UK hotel chain for tenth year in a row​

Used to go for the carvery there on a Sunday. Dark, grimy, dungeon it was but for some reason I liked it (light is not my friend).

Any other time and you could've crashed at mine in the spare room, I'm pretty much in the city centre, but the bed's not made up, there's clothes all over as I'm frantically sorting things out and packing for a three-month trip to France.

You’re alright matey, appreciated nontheless xx

99C40421-B99A-489E-ABFD-46E233A5D0F9.jpeg

Goodbye overly health concious country then, where 50-60% of the people are still wearing face masks even after the mandate was lifted several weeks ago.

When you get here go to a supermarket and buy a preloaded visa or something. I'm flying Eastwards Thursday from Manchester otherwise I'd drop in to see if I can help. I'm back early next week. Will watch the thread see how yer getting on.

So now everyone's helped you out would you pay it back by not being total Whopper on all the other threads going forward?

👍😉

Not everyone has helped him out at all. In fact the vast majority of posters on this website haven’t. Joe Chi Min should be civilised in future to Bahnhoff, Frieda, and one or two others on this thread, but keep being a total whopper to everyone else.

Ouch. That's a shit way to travel 😉

Get yourself to a decent chippy.

TBH went up through Yorkshire and was stunning in large parts, then trained it across one of the most beautiful railways in the world.

View attachment trim.79684E6E-050E-4244-A093-F276CCCEA6AF.MOV

View attachment trim.8DBF81DA-9410-4846-A0A6-0DC308AAA373.MOV

And all these three yoofs who worked at JD Sports could do was whinge about the trainees, how they want them sacking, and in the words of the young man in their company: how working at a particular store sees absolute ‘smelly, disgusting poor people shop there’.

I had to bite my tongue man, little-shitzzz had zero respect for other humans besides people who can/could benefit them.

Though tbh there was a guy trying to smash through the windows of a Tesco Express in MCR and who was racially abusing the staff in there at 10pm so maybe they’ve reached boiling point who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️

Not everyone has helped him out at all. In fact the vast majority of posters on this website haven’t. Joe Chi Min should be civilised in future to Bahnhoff, Frieda, and one or two others on this thread, but keep being a total whopper to everyone else.

Boom! :D

Face masks in Gimpo? Shouldn't it be rubber hoods? :eek: :D

Yeah even after all the years living there, that association still pops into my head when I see or think of that airport. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom